Valued Contributor

anybody know what Diane Gilman was talking about wearing her stretchy clothes to a high end pizza parlor. I don't think she was referring to Dominos.

Honored Contributor

Since I dont rub elbows with the rich, high society, I dont have a clue.

Sounds like an oxymoron to me.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

She rambles so much with her mouth, I doubt she even knows what comes out of it.  I can. no longer watch her.  She's rude and constantly interrupts the host. She's as bad or worse than Susan Graver.  "High end" pizza parlors are probably a New York thing

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

thank you. You said exactly what I wanted to say. She makes no bones about being a snob

Honored Contributor

They all say foolish things while they are selling, I listen to JRT and just shake my head. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

In my town we have a few "higher end" pizza places, they usually serve food and beer and wine

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

@MrSour wrote:

anybody know what Diane Gilman was talking about wearing her stretchy clothes to a high end pizza parlor. I don't think she was referring to Dominos.

BWAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH   You mean you don't dress up to go to Dominoes?????   Have Mercy!

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

They all say foolish things while they are selling, I listen to JRT and just shake my head. 

@QVCkitty1   That is why I will not watch her!!!   Turned me off years ago.  I just want to shove a tank of oxygen through the screen.  

Respected Contributor

I know Diane can be a little aggravating, but I have several of her jeans and absolutely love them.....they are the best, in my book.

Valued Contributor
I still think JRT rushes to the side in between shows and takes a few hits off an oxygen tank. She has to.