Valued Contributor
I too believe she truly thinks she is an entertainer. She lost me completely during her " performance " in the FFany shoe show.
Esteemed Contributor

I think I will go put on all my diamonique and high heels, and go get a pizza tomorrow at Little Caesar. 

Valued Contributor
Don't forget your Gucci glasses!!!
Respected Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I caught her show for a few minutes today and she looks great after her cancer. I guess she's back to being her old self. I don't like her line so I don't watch her show for very long, but she is a piece of work. Like with SG, if people wear her line they will put up with anything. 

I didn't realize she'd had cancer. When was this?

Honored Contributor

@queen75 wrote:

@jlrbr wrote:
I still think JRT rushes to the side in between shows and takes a few hits off an oxygen tank. She has to.

@jlrbr I absolutey refuse to listen to that woman. She is one of the worst in my opinion.

If she would slow the heck down, she might realize that what she says makes no sense . 🤷‍♀️

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

To me a high-end pizza place probably serves "gourmet" toppings like artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, goat cheese, etc.  I'm old school and just want plenty of pepperoni and mushrooms 🍄.

Honored Contributor

How much does a family-sized pizza cost at a high-end parlor?  Just wondering.  I'm content with frozen pizza - there are some pretty good ones.

Honored Contributor

I am not sure what a high end pizza parlor is suppose to be but we have a pizza place that is a sit down restaurant with some atmosphere.  It started in a tavern in my old neighborhood across the street from a park where kids played baseball.  Now they have about 4 or 5 restaurants in the suburbs and the still the original (which has been renovated).  This is in Chicago.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I went to Dominoe,s wearing 5 diamonique bracelets, high heels, and sparkling eye shadow.   The men were hitting on me, I think they thought I was a hooker.     BWAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH