Respected Contributor

I suspect it just means -- more expensive pizza.  

Trusted Contributor

She's mentioned it before.  Industry Kitchen in Manhattan.  

Honored Contributor

I caught her show for a few minutes today and she looks great after her cancer. I guess she's back to being her old self. I don't like her line so I don't watch her show for very long, but she is a piece of work. Like with SG, if people wear her line they will put up with anything. 

Trusted Contributor

@jlrbr wrote:
I still think JRT rushes to the side in between shows and takes a few hits off an oxygen tank. She has to.

Ha, Ha!  That is so funny.  She talks so fast, I do not know how she does it.

Regular Contributor

@jlrbr wrote:
I still think JRT rushes to the side in between shows and takes a few hits off an oxygen tank. She has to.

@jlrbr I absolutey refuse to listen to that woman. She is one of the worst in my opinion.

Trusted Contributor

I find it snobbish when they have to always mention all the expensive things they do.  Almost like telling us, ha, ha I can do this and you cannot.  Why even mention it?  Must make them feel superior.

Valued Contributor
@queen75
@Jinlei
OMG seriously, I too change the channel or mute it. I just can't deal with it.

Honored Contributor

@Jinlei wrote:

I find it snobbish when they have to always mention all the expensive things they do.  Almost like telling us, ha, ha I can do this and you cannot.  Why even mention it?  Must make them feel superior.

I don't think the hosts or vendors give a second thought to how anyone else lives or how they are perceived. The hosts especially and vendors are trying to sell you something and are trying to impress you with their life style, hoping you will want to live vicariously through them. How else can you explain the loyal fans, somebody is buying into it.

Esteemed Contributor

@MarkeieMark wrote:

She's mentioned it before.  Industry Kitchen in Manhattan.  

I guess Industry Kitchen would qualify   One pizza offering from their menu:

Esteemed Contributor

Re: High end pizza parlor

[ Edited ]

@jlrbr wrote:
@queen75
@Jinlei
OMG seriously, I too change the channel or mute it. I just can't deal with it.

@jlrbr   Watch how she poses constantly.  I don't think she realizes that she is not a star but a saleswoman.