Honored Contributor

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

I can't write the nic's of 2 of my favorite posters?  I did twice and when I came back the "moved" said something about "mods."  Thanks for your answer!

Cathy

@Jackhound Mom,  As others have said, the moderators rarely answer, here on the Community, questions about removed threads.   The best way to get assistance about this is to write to their email address (QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com).   

Also, they would need to know which thread to investigate -- which sub-forum it was in, the title or subject matter, maybe the date, that sort of identifying info.    There are about 40 sub-forums, and of course pages of threads under each one, which is a lot to review.    A few clues are helpful, especially now with short-staffing in customer service which they are working to help cover.   I hope you get answers to your questions.😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

Hello Everyone,

Nothing against the rules when I wrote, just that I can't remember nic names except for my 2 favorite people here.  Something must have been added later and I missed it.

@dooBdoo Heart  thank you! You always have the answers but I won't ask the mods, just keep reading and occasoinally writing Cat Very Happy  Blessings to you all (waving from AZ!)