Frequent Contributor

How about having the people who are supposedly monitoring your social media answer the questions on the QVC platform?  Customers who are watching the show should be able to stay on QVC and not have to go to another platform to post their questions.  Easy peasy.

Honored Contributor

Re: Hey Kimabelle - Suggestion

@Bonkers1    Great idea but she'll never see it here as nobody looks at these boards except customers.  Sadly, I doubt most vendors even know those Q&As even exist.  Maybe you need to tell Amy on Facebook or wherever she posts.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

YES YES YES

Why have a place to answer questions, if no one monitirs it thru the day?  Especially for a TSV.

Although, it applies to every item, not just Kim's.

Trusted Contributor

Those questions are under COMMUNITY Q&A meaning it is not for the vendors, although, occasionally a rep for the company may answer a question. It is not intended as direct contact with the vendor. You must go to their facebook or other social media account. This section is for us, the community, to help other members out. If you leave a review for an item it will also ask you if you can answer any of the questions asked. 

Respected Contributor

@cjm61 

Im talking specifically about questions that are asked on the item page.  I dont want to run all over to look for answers.  It may be the vendor but more often a CS rep answers the question which is fine.  I dont understand why the Q wouldnt answer these questions on the item number.  If I ask a question Im interested, thats how they make sales, by being helpful. 

Trusted Contributor

@meem120 I understand how you would like answers. However, the Community Q&A IS on the item page. This was designed for the consumer to ask as well as answer. Keep in mind, when you go to a B&M store, there are never reps for every single item sold. If you really have concerns perhaps Google the item and search reviews if it is that important. Again, I have had questions regarding items but if it really concerns me I will do my research. Or, I buy it and if it doesn't meet my expectations I return it stating the reason. Hopefully you found your answers you were looking for.