Valued Contributor

Here to acknowledge & thank CS

I had a very good QVC Customer Service experience today on the phone. My effort to exchange was not processed correctly - the CS rep today fixed me up well. She implied warehouse fire,etc, still creating challenges. It's great to be served well.
Super Contributor

Re: Here to acknowledge & thank CS

In the past, when I called Customer Setvice, they were wonderful  They always answered my question or fixed my issue.  They are a breathe of fresh air.

Honored Contributor

@birdQ13 What a lovely post!

Honored Contributor

Its hard to find good CS these days and when you do so nice to give them an acknowledgement!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

i have to give kudos to the QVC social team who are just Great !     I used to in the past call CS ,   but  I find that in the last  while now it isn't the same ,  maybe it's the working from home .   I don't really know.  However I recently contact the  qvc social team and kim got back to me quickly and resloved my issue .  I was very pleased how my issue was resolved.

Contributor

I love seeing stories like this. So many times stories are sad or upsetting. Such a wonderful way to begin the new year.