Valued Contributor

Re: Here go the shipping increases!

There was a post in the beauty forum they had sent two makeup items (same product but different shades) back in the same box, but one prepaid mailer and Q is now charging return shipping on labels not scanned by the post office. Another poster mailed her own item back herself and still got charged Q's return fee even though she paid from her own pocket! I don't want to have to keep track of being overcharged return fees that I hardly order anymore. 

Honored Contributor

And speaking of Amazon, they not only know how to ship and to contain shipping costs but they also know how to process a return... I returned an item to them recently. UPS picked it up one day and the next day I recevied an email that my return had been processed... Clearly, they have a system that alerts them when a return has been picked up by a mail carrier and also pretty clearly, they determine that once it's been picked up, the customer has done their part... None of this waiting a week to ten days for it to get back to their warehouse before the customer's return is processed...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Occasional Contributor

Ive noticed that the shipping charges have gone up. What use to get home for about 3 dollars is now being shipped at almost 6 dollars. 

Esteemed Contributor

I order all my shoes from a site that I cannot mention.   I found them cause Q was selling them and i did a search and they were 20.00 cheaper per pair (Igot 2)  no shipping cost either way if you return.  They also give you points and they give you 10.00 for every 100.00 that you spend.  I have bought all my shoes from them since.

Respected Contributor

Why can't you say where you shopped?  It's not forbidden.  I believe you can't give a specific link but you can give the name of the company or make some elliptical reference that can be deciphered.

I'd like to know where you bought your shoes. :-)

Contributor

And don't forget when QVC lowered shipping/handling charges, they raised many of the prices by that exact amount especially in clothing. 

Regular Contributor

Talking about shipping charges.  Did anyone take notice of the food shows,they use to say shipping and handling included now they say shipping and handling free. The prices stayed the same.  Interesting.