New Contributor

What is the item number for that grey sweater Amy is wearing? 

Respected Contributor

A297944

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
New Contributor

THank u!

Honored Contributor

It's adorable! 

a297944.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

If Amy reads these boards she must be very puffed up because every day there are at least 2 postings about what Amy is wearing or wore yesterday.  Her sweater - Her shoes - Her pants  or shoes again.  Never seen so many inquiries about other host.  I think it odd.

Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

If Amy reads these boards she must be very puffed up because every day there are at least 2 postings about what Amy is wearing or wore yesterday.  Her sweater - Her shoes - Her pants  or shoes again.  Never seen so many inquiries about other host.  I think it odd.

Lol what an odd comment.

Amy dresses sharp & in contemporary styles. She works for QVC, so it's understandable that someone interested in her look would ask here -it's QVC's website. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@fthunt wrote:

Lol what an odd comment.

Amy dresses sharp & in contemporary styles. She works for QVC, so it's understandable that someone interested in her look would ask here -it's QVC's website. 

Exactly @Chi-town girl.  I found that comment odd as well.  QVC is a shopping channel.  Amy primarily presents fashion.  I would certainly expect Amy to dress in a lovely, fashionable way, which she masters almost always.  So yes, interest in her outfits are the norm -- here and on FB and IG.

Honored Contributor

Amy wears clothes well and always looks good.

Trusted Contributor

I think Amy usually looks good in her clothes choices; however, I did not think this particular sweater flattered her at all.  JMO

Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

I'm not sure what's odd about it.