Honored Contributor

Help QVC Social Team - 4 EZ Pays On Everything Not Working....

The Four EZ Pays being offered until midnight tonight is not working on items I put into my cart!  Hey, QVC social team....what's up?

QVC Customer Care

Re: Help QVC Social Team - 4 EZ Pays On Everything Not Working....

@Pearlee  All of the items should be available on 4 Easy Payments until 11:59ET tonight.  Are you still experiencing difficulties?

Barb

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

@Pearlee  All of the items should be available on 4 Easy Payments until 11:59ET tonight.  Are you still experiencing difficulties?

Barb

Customer Care

@Barbara-QVC  Hi Barbara.  I was having difficult for quite a while  but just finally figured out what the problem was.  When I put the item into my cart and then tried to check out, the 4  EZ pays went away, or went back to whatever the usual EZ pay was, i.e. 2 EZ payments. 

But I just discovered that when I used Speed Buy, the EZ pays stayed at 4 EZ pays.  I guess if you put something into your cart first, the system doesn't know how long it'll be in your cart so the limited time 4 EZ pays don't work.  It does work if you speed buy though. 

Thank you for offering to help.  I will say though that putting the item into a cart doesn't work for the limited time 4  EZ pays!

QVC Customer Care

@Pearlee  I am glad it all worked out for you!  

Barb 

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

I didn't even know about this until it was over ..... those of us on the west coast could use a little extra time here ....

Esteemed Contributor

Worked for me.  The option doesn't come up until the "payment method" screen comes up.  The page's original listing (as regards # of EPs, or if it is an option) is irrelevant when you get to that point - I would imagine it is easier to edit options from an IT standpoint, on only the checkout page used during that time, rather than re-formatting every item in inventory for a very short window.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44  LOL  you are the ones with the extra time!  When they end at 11:59 pm here on east coast time, people have gone to sleep already and don't have the whole amount of time to use!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Tinkrbl44  LOL  you are the ones with the extra time!  When they end at 11:59 pm here on east coast time, people have gone to sleep already and don't have the whole amount of time to use!  Smiley Happy

After my work is done, I often don't get on the computer in the evening until 9:30-ish, which is 12:30 am EST.    I guess it not only depends on the time zone, but our schedules.