Trusted Contributor

Re: Heads up with new check out method

[ Edited ]

There are so many issues with this website and the OP's is just one of them.  People just keep suggesting to change browsers.  We should not have to do that.  I changed browsers months ago due to an issue with this site, getting nowhere with emails and talks with customer service.  Weeks later that issue was magically fixed and it had nothing to do with me, my computer, clearing cookies and all that stuff.  The ONLY website I have issues with is this one.  Everywhere else I shop, the websites alway work without constant issues.

Honored Contributor

I believe you can now order and check out as "a guest".

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@GCR18 

i order for my mother also.

i just make sure to sign out of my account and then sign into hers if i have to order something for her. then sign out again.

@Sunshine45

Yesterday was my first time with the new logon.  I guess I need to get a system.  LOL.  

Regular Contributor

Wish I did not have to sign in all the time. I come here now I have to sign in with email addy and password. Go to check my acct had to sign in with a password. No matter what I do I always have to sign in with something. No one has access to my computer and it would be nice if I could sign in to the q and come to the forums without having to sign in.

I know some likes the security part and so do I but I doubt anyone could get into my computer to place an order since it's set up on a password. 

I sent this message from the last living brain cell I have.