Honored Contributor

Having trouble clicking on various forums

Is it just me or are others having a problem when I go to click on a forum and either I have to click twice or when it does work it takes me to QVC's promo page for Q Card specials . . . I thought at first I was making a mistake but it's still happening . . . Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Having trouble clicking on various forums

Yes, I was having trouble all day. When I click on something it goes to some page not the forum I want. Hope they fix it! 

Honored Contributor

@godi wrote:

Yes, I was having trouble all day. When I click on something it goes to some page not the forum I want. Hope they fix it! 

Oh @godi thank you for this as I thought it was just me . . . some of the forums seem to functioning properly but the rest seem to need an additional click and again some send you to the Q Card page . . . Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Yes, having the same problems. 

Valued Contributor

I was having the same problem.  Seems to be better today.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I apologize upfront but it seems the problem has returned along with the Q Card offer . . . ?

Honored Contributor

Yes, I started a thread in Customer Care about this (that no moderator has addressed yet). Annoying. I will never buy or look at something that's continually shoved in my face, whether it's QVC or any other website; on the contrary, it pitheth me off so much I would never purchase when this is occurring.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Trusted Contributor

I was just shopping here, not in the forum yet, and kept getting misdirected to "Today's Top Tech" I was wondering if anyone else ha this happen & searched here. I too decided not to order. I was interested in clothes, not tech. Maybe Qvc isn't selling as much tech as they'd like, but this isn't the way to do it.

Respected Contributor

It started Friday for me.   It's so annoying