Honored Contributor

Having Trouble Searching Previous Orders

Until about a week ago I could go to my order history, type in one word in the search bar (e.g. "Valerie") and all of the items I've ordered from that vendor would show up.

I tried to type in "IT" to see what shade I had ordered before a while back because I no longer had it. Nothing happened when I clicked on it.

I tried some other names in the search bar - nothing happens.

Is anyone else having a problem with this?  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Having Trouble Searching Previous Orders

@beach-mom - Yes, this has been a problem for about two weeks now; see this other thread for some supporting details:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Customer-Care/Searching-item-number-in-order-status-is-not-working/td-p...

Honored Contributor

Thanks @loriqvc! It looks like I'm not the only one! I hope the moderators see both discussions and pass the information on to IT!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Search doesn't work at all for me.  I typed in Valerie and Linea and nothing came up for 2021 or 2020. 

I noticed over a year ago, QVC has been removing past orders on my account...however, not "returns."  I can only go back around 2 years to see what I purchased.  

I can understand why they wouldn't want to clog up their system with millions of past orders, but why not remove returns?  Are they holding them against us to use for sending out those "you are returning too many items" letters?  

I never received one of those letters since most of my returns have been defective, damaged, item sized wrong.  Still, isn't the previous year sufficient to determine a buyer's return behavior? 

Super Contributor

Cannot search previous orders and cannot see orders from the past.

Honored Contributor

Order Status search does not work for me any longer either.

It was reported to the Mods earlier this month, who alerted the IT group, but no fix as yet.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Having the same problem!  I even chatted with customer service and asked them to help me find an item and it was as though I have never shopped with them before!  Twilight Zone!