Honored Contributor

Is it my imagination or have videos been removed from a lot of items?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Have videos been removed?

it does seem like they are gone....and many of the ones still there...start up ....then stop and never start up again....just sit there spinning....

Honored Contributor

I think the changes aren't complete. The videos have been moved to under the picture, versus on top.
Occasional Contributor

I haven't had issues with videos on .com, but haven't had any videos on iPad app since February. I've called, sent several emails but no response. Even posted on "Watching Videos" thread for a while. I was hoping it was a bug, but looks like no fix is coming any time soon. Working out ok, though. Between this and the new shipping charges I'm shopping less ??
Valued Contributor

Here's what I noticed.

If you type an item number into the search box and go to the item page, you will NOT see a video.

But if you type the description of the item into the search box, it will direct you to a page with this item, and others similar to it. Next to the item you're searching for you will see the video icon (looks like a television set). If you click on that "TV icon" it will take you to the item page, and show the video. But you must click on that icon.

If you click on the item number or the description of the item it will take you to the item page, BUT you will NOT see a video. You MUST click on the TV icon if you want to view the video's.

Example: In search box, type in J321291 - You will go to item page but not see a video.

Then, in search box, type in the description for that item, "Diamonique 2.95 cttw 100-Facet 2-pc Bridal Ring Set, 14K Clad". When you get to the page with this ring and others, click on the "TV icon" next to item J321291. It will take you to the item page, with the video.

This seems to be true of all items, or at least all the ones I've searched for recently. I'm sure QVC will correct this.

Honored Contributor

I noticed the videos for some of the G.I.L.I. items, while still there, have been edited to cut out any reference to pricing. There's no graphic at the side of the screen with pricing, EP or other terms. Granted, there is always the caveat that we know all videos may show outdated pricing, but to remove it completely? I've seen lots of complaints about G.I.L.I. prices increasing sky-high in the last week or so; the complete removal of pricing in the videos cannot be a coincidence.