Honored Contributor

Have they stopped sending order confirmation emails?

[ Edited ]

For my last two orders, I did not get confirmation emails. Is this something new? I did get shipped emails.

Super Contributor

Re: Have they stopped sending order confirmation emails?

I received a confirmation for something I ordered on FREE Shipping Day.  It is still "in process".

Honored Contributor

@onliner wrote:

I received a confirmation for something I ordered on FREE Shipping Day.  It is still "in process".

I also received a confirmation email for a freee shipping day order, as well as an auto-delivery order that just came through.

I have noticed, though, that the last few confirmation orders first come through with no order information—just “thanks for your order”.  When I look at them later, all the order information shows up as usual.  Strange.

Contributor

they use to ship faster than they do now. Now its like forever.    I guess as you get older you slow down abit  LOL

I just go to my account and check the order.   You can always sign up with the USPS for notification of a package.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mindy D - I recommend checking your account settings to make sure that you are still opting in to receiving order email messages. There have been a few people asking about this on the forums lately; it seems that something happened in the system over the last couple of weeks that inactivated some people's notification settings. Just go to "My Account" and click into the "Communication Preferences" section to verify the email alerts you are subscribed to receive.

Respected Contributor

I have always received the order confirmation emails; however, the shipped notification may vary depending on where the item is shipped from.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I had this going on for awhile, finally called Customer Service and got it corrected.
Honored Contributor

I just received an order confirmation email.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@Mindy D - I recommend checking your account settings to make sure that you are still opting in to receiving order email messages. There have been a few people asking about this on the forums lately; it seems that something happened in the system over the last couple of weeks that inactivated some people's notification settings. Just go to "My Account" and click into the "Communication Preferences" section to verify the email alerts you are subscribed to receive.

Hi loriqvc. Thanks. I followed your instructions and checked my settings. I am supposed to still be getting order confirmations and shipping confirmations. Today, an order I placed a few days ago showed up. There was no order confirmation email or shipping confirmation email.