Super Contributor

Re: Have all of the older hosts been moved to Q2?

I miss seeing Nancy on the real Q!!!  It would be nice to see the hosts of each show listed on the program guide.

Honored Contributor

@Shiloh09 wrote:

I miss seeing Nancy on the real Q!!!  It would be nice to see the hosts of each show listed on the program guide.

I love this suggestion @Shiloh09.  I've seen this request numerous times here on this forum.

Super Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper

I think listing the hosts is wishful thinking.given the strong opinions about each host, viewership ( and possible sales) may decrease simply because of the presenter. Of course the opposite is true as well. I would think this would be valuable sales data for the Q to analyze and interpret.

Honored Contributor

@Shiloh09 Yes, QVC is probably thinking the same -- a little too risky to pre-announce the hosts on specific shows.  I seem to also remember that QVC has said that they need to allow for changes in the schedule because they can be quite fluid.  Some hosts take the time to announce their weekly schedules on their social media pages, but not all of them appear to want to do this.

HSN's program guide does list the scheduled host, so I wonder if this will change soon for QVC.

Honored Contributor

Funny because I never see MBR on Q2.  I only see her on QVC.  But I know she doesn't work as many hours anymore.  I think she reduced her hours a lot when she was in that car accident.

To the poster who asked, Pat Dementri is almost always on Q2 Sunday mornings.  She does a shoe show and a Graver show. She also still does the SG show on Thursdays on QVC. 

Nancy made a comment last week that several people on her FB page thought she left QVC because they've not seen her.

Honored Contributor

I think the hosts I have not seen on Q2 hosting yet are Mary Beth, Shawn, and Dan Hughes.  I’m pretty sure I’ve seen all the rest (excluding the new hosts).

Frequent Contributor

I’ve seen MaryBeth on Q2 often. I must be missing the older hosts when they are on the regular Q channel. Great idea to post the host along with the program info. It might encourage me to watch more if I know a certain host is going to be on the show.

Honored Contributor

Why don't they just leave the newbies on QVC2?  Isn't Q1 the main channel and Q2 secondary?  Why put the new ones on the main channel? 

Super Contributor

To me its seems the older ones aren't working as much?? 

Valued Contributor

Thank you LipstickDiva, I'll look for PJD on Thursday.

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

To the poster who asked, Pat Dementri is almost always on Q2 Sunday mornings.  She does a shoe show and a Graver show. She also still does the SG show on Thursdays on QVC.