Honored Contributor

Re: Have all of the older hosts been moved to Q2?

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Why don't they just leave the newbies on QVC2?  Isn't Q1 the main channel and Q2 secondary?  Why put the new ones on the main channel? 

@San Antonio Gal  Perhaps it has something to do with the overnight shift on the main channel.  Somebody's go to do those awful hours; the seasoned hosts are probably happy they're given to the newbies.

Respected Contributor

I am enjoying Q2 more now that they have more hours of live programming especially most evenings. Frequently see Antonella on Q2. Also enjoy Alberti. Have to say I enjoy him because he seems to do well presenting just about anything. Still wish they would give him a show featuring tablescape type items. I follow him on IG and he sure has a talent for beautiful table settings in his home.
Respected Contributor

I think all of the hosts rotate between QVC 1 and QVC 2.  I personally do not get QVC 2 on my Comcast channel lineup in Chicago.  I do not watch QVC that much unless it is Louis Dell Olio, GILI or Judith Ripka.  Basically I DVR their shows and watch at my leisure to see what is new.