Honored Contributor

TSV presentations which we've complained about for years, have become even more frequent and longer than ever before.  They've become one-day infomercials where they take over the network.  As this happens I find myself watching less and less.  My orders have decreased markedly....I guess every cloud has a silver lining.

QVC has become one huge bore.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Re: Have You Noticed?

[ Edited ]

all day beauty miracle working things/stuff and vacuums/floor care can put me to sleep

i have Q3 on right now.......a rerun of gourmet holiday

i usually have Q on one of my browser tabs and listen while i'm working on my reselling tabs.  i flip over to it if i hear something of interest.

i did enjoy the all day jewelry yesterday, even though i have tons and need nothing.   

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

TSV presentations which we've complained about for years, have become even more frequent and longer than ever before.  They've become one-day infomercials where they take over the network.  As this happens I find myself watching less and less.  My orders have decreased markedly....I guess every cloud has a silver lining.

QVC has become one huge bore.

@Kachina624  I have come to the conclusion that they don't care what we say.   I hardly watch at all anymore.  

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe.  They may not care what we say, but I guarantee they care what we spend.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@BalletBabe.  They may not care what we say, but I guarantee they care what we spend.

@Kachina624   There isagreat article on LindaMossHome shopping blog.   People are cracking up at these 50's shows.  I don't know about you but if I don't watch, I don't buy.    

Honored Contributor

@TheMemphisVette.  I find Kim Gravel entertaining but I got so sick of her last Saturday, I could have lept through the TV screen and strangled her.  I think she was equally sick (and tired) of being on air. 

The face gadget presentations are somewhat less than riveting, aren't they?

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624   There isagreat article on LindaMossHome shopping blog.   People are cracking up at these 50's shows.  I don't know about you but if I don't watch, I don't buy.    

@BalletBabe.  Ive never watched one yet and don't intend to do so.

Respected Contributor

They ARE going to care when our spending stops........

Honored Contributor

It became a "bore" for me years ago.  Not to mention the ridiculous prices.  Bought 2 items so far this year, one to use my 20% off coupon.  So many other better places to shop.  AND I rarely watch more than a couple of minutes.  For me, may as well be purely an online vendor.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Have You Noticed?

[ Edited ]

I hardly watch anymore.  I check it once in awhile out of boredom.  The only time I stay longer than 5 minutes is when I happen to catch Kathy Lavine as a guest.  That I watch but don't buy anything. 

If I happen to see something I like I look for it elsewhere that has it for less.  My favorite is E-bay for clothing at 1/4 of the QVC price.