Trusted Contributor

Re: Hate new 'order status' format....

What I do appreciate is not having to click through multiple pages to track the status. I always felt that should be on the main page. I don't mind the picture, since I don't order that many any more, so I think it is OK.

Respected Contributor

I also hate this new system.  There are more steps involved that are completely unnecessary.  Also, when you pull up your order status it does not show the price, now you have to click onto something else to see how much you paid.  Also, when going down my list of orders, after checking the status and hitting the return bar, instead of going back to where I left off, it takes me all the way back to the beginning so I have to go through all the pages yet again.  I don't know who comes up with these "brilliant" ideas but "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".  It was perfect before. 

Valued Contributor

The entire "EASY PAY" page set up is atrocious!  When an item is on easy pay I already know what it is by the description...I do not need a picture of each item again.  It now takes up too much space and is not concise like before.  I just want to see order number, date payment is due, description, amount, and the option to change payment method...just like before.  These changes are over-kill.

Also, has anyone noticed the EDD (estimated delivery date is missing) now once the order has shipped?  Looks like they want to keep us guessing on the estimated delivery dates while the shipping times continually decline.

Honored Contributor

Mine said “ out for delivery” this morning and now it says “ transferred to post office”???
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wanted to see if a return was delivered. Track your return tab in order status on the old system  told you if package was delivered and a date. Now, track your return says complete. What does that mean? Was it delivered, was it processed?  I have heard nothing and have no idea where my return is or if it was delivered.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@lovesrecess, I noticed that recently. UPS takes it to their home base and then delivers it to your post office (out for delivery) It does not make sense.

Some thing new everywhere.

Respected Contributor

@mimomof4 wrote:

It seems like I may be one the few who doesn't mind the new format.  The lines are much cleaner and modern looking.  I'm able to find the same info as before.

I've been in IT for about 45 years and I've never heard of a page looking 'modern' before.....   Strange to say the least.

The format and page design are very user UN-friendly from my stand point...  When you go to the next page to view/edit the order, it's very hard to read and you have to look for a while to find the place to cancel the order...  Hard to use, at best...

Respected Contributor

I do not like the new format either.  It was much better the way it was IMO.

Honored Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:
Mine said “ out for delivery” this morning and now it says “ transferred to post office”???

@lovesrecess- I had that same thing happen with a package this past week.  I saw "Out for delivery" and then later "transferred to post office".  I said to my DH, "No, it ISN'T out for delivery!"  I had to wait another day for the post office (3 miles away) to deliver it to me, as they've said I'm not allowed to drive over and pick it up myself.

(However, when the post office had a package that was too big for the rural carrier's personal vehicle, I was told I had to pick it up myself or it would be returned to the sender after they held it for 15 days!  Figure that one out.)