Regular Contributor

Hate new 'order status' format....

I really dislike the new format of the 'order status' page.... I don't need a picture of each item, it takes up too much space and loads too slowly... IF you want to change something on this 'page' delete the 'cancelled orders'... Now they really take up space.... Is it just me???

Contributor

Re: Hate new 'order status' format....

TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU! OLD ONE WAS MUCH BETTER.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Roni wrote:

I really dislike the new format of the 'order status' page.... I don't need a picture of each item, it takes up too much space and loads too slowly... IF you want to change something on this 'page' delete the 'cancelled orders'... Now they really take up space.... Is it just me???

@Roni I appreciate a pic of each item ordered...

Top right on the 1st page is a box to click on to hide canceled orders.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The change I’d like to see is having “shipped” updated to “delivered” when the item is delivered. That would be helpful.

Respected Contributor

Another work in process item at prime time of year, but what else is new with Q these days!

I prefer HSN’s Order Status software.
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I don't like that you have to click on each order to see the total price.

Regular Contributor

Have to agree with you all...I do not like the new "order status" page either.  A lot of my orders now show the pictures as "not available", Wasn't like that before.  Having the pictures was a great way to find past orders.  This new page is just not pleasing to the eye at all.  Enough said....

New Contributor

I don't like the order status lay out either. Before I could see how much things cost me

at one glance. Now you have to go back and forth. I want picture to show my item in the correct color choice also. This format is different to me since I haven't been on since my tablet acted up months ago. I believe I joined back in 2013 or 2015 but didn't

message anyone. I didn't understand how the internet actually worked in the privacy part. Have no one to explain any of it to me.

New Contributor

What I would like to see is my packages all come by UPS. I iive on a floating home on  the Columbia River and I am disabled which means I can not walk up ramp to mailbox so if a package is too big for the parcel holder they take back to post office and I have to wait til they sent back and hope I can reorder it. I don't have anyone that I can ask to go to post office to pick my parcel. My sister who was my caregiver died in 2013 and I don't have neighbors who.stop in to check on me let alone do anything else. Recently I ordered from Valerie an item.like a snow globe but yet not round but oval and many choices. Santa, Gingerbread, Snowman, Church and Carolers and I think another one but can't remember what. I had ordered four different choices but Santa I wanted especially for my great grandson who will turn one on December 4th. 3 of them came by UPS and one went to post office for delivery. Was sent back because I couldn't pick it up at post office. They sent refund even though I kept calling after I knew it was sent back to make sure I wanted it returned to me. I even had post man write on parcel those remarks but apparently no one pays attention anymore. It was sold out they told me but my one that I never got to see in person was just sent back. All the others were delivered to my front porch by UPS and the U.S. P S does not allow the mailman to walk down a ramp to deliver it to.my front porch. My late uncle who was a mailman til he retired would be rolling over in his grave at the way the post office is run in this situation. Also someone in Fife, WA at a UPS site makes a decision which parcel goes to post office or goes on thru to UPS here in Portland, OR.

Trusted Contributor

It seems like I may be one the few who doesn't mind the new format.  The lines are much cleaner and modern looking.  I'm able to find the same info as before.