Respected Contributor

Re: Has anyone seen anything about HSN Shannon ?

@icezeus wrote:

@Spacrazy wrote:

I'm sure she's fine. She's young enough to have another career if she so chooses.

@Spacrazy 

I will respectfully disagree. Someone up thread mentioned that she is 57. I would agree that she could get another job, not necessarily in television, but definitely not another career. 

Hopefully, she has made some wise investment decisions over the years. 

@icezeus  Yes, I'm aware of her age and was indicating a positive outcome because I changed careers at that age and was very successful and happy. It was difficult at that particular time but staying positive (for me) was essential. She seems the consummate professional.

Does anyone remember the name of the QVC host who now works for the Scott brothers???  She was on last month demoing lanterns of theirs.

Honored Contributor

@LONGTIME VIEWER wrote:

Does anyone remember the name of the QVC host who now works for the Scott brothers???  She was on last month demoing lanterns of theirs.

Jill Bauer

Honored Contributor

@pattypeep wrote:

@MW in Iowa  Gosh, I didn't know about Shannon. Who were the other two?

The other 2 let go from HSN were Shannon Fox and Leslie Ann Machado

Honored Contributor

@Spacrazy wrote:

@icezeus wrote:

@Spacrazy wrote:

I'm sure she's fine. She's young enough to have another career if she so chooses.

@Spacrazy 

I will respectfully disagree. Someone up thread mentioned that she is 57. I would agree that she could get another job, not necessarily in television, but definitely not another career. 

@icezeus  Yes, I'm aware of her age and was indicating a positive outcome because I changed careers at that age and was very successful and happy. It was difficult at that particular time but staying positive (for me) was essential. She seems the consummate professional.

@Spacrazy wrote:

@icezeus wrote:

@Spacrazy wrote:

@Spacrazy 

@Spacrazy  - Congrats on having a successful career after making a change!  These days, being in your 50's is young and, as I mentioned earlier, many good working years lie ahead.

Respected Contributor

Shannon could do very well as a freelance product spokesperson. 

She loves the camera, is vibrant and energetic, has years of knowledge and connections and studies her products. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle  Thank you. ❤️

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal :  Thank you