Esteemed Contributor

Has anyone noticed this???

[ Edited ]

It seems to me this board is not being monitored like it was.  I wonder if they cut back on Mods?   Something is just off,  and maybe it is me. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Has anyone noticed this???

Have you also noticed there are FEWER postings?   We've all gotten slapped down - now staying in a  straight line like good little duckings - - so receiving fewer slaps.   It's boring as H**L too.

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

It seems to me this board is not being monitored like it was.  I wonder if they cut back on Mods?   Something is just off,  and maybe it is me. 

@BalletBabe  How is it not being monitored like it was? I do not see any posts that need moderation?

Respected Contributor

I was reading something yesterday or the day before - just about every other post was deleted.  They're still around with their fingers on the button lol

Respected Contributor

What I did notice earlier today is that one post vanished into thin air without any explanation, so I'm betting moderation is still going on.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

It is heavily moderated. Just yesterday, a few threads were closed.

I think it is dependent upon what mod is here. Some are heavy on deleting what they don't like making this board impossible to figure why some threads are allowed to stand and others removed immediately. Human nature determines it and personal viewpoints on the part of who is moderating the board. It is uneven at best...

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I also saw one that was locked and now it is not.    Maybe it is just me.   Something seems off to me.    I sure hope with the merger that the blogs don't vanish. 

Honored Contributor

The moderation has been very active on some threads and nonexistent on others😏

Posting does seem down though.

Honored Contributor

@VanSleepy wrote:

I was reading something yesterday or the day before - just about every other post was deleted.  They're still around with their fingers on the button lol

@VanSleepy.  Yup, a couple days ago every time I posted on a certain thread, my post was poofed as soon as it appeared.  I think a mod was sitting on the thread. Gave me pause for concern. I am posting less than usual. Just not that fun or important or fair anymore.

Honored Contributor

The mods are still here, it's just that regular posters know that any type of real conversation isn't allowed here.