Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone had a issue with QVC's prepaid return label?

Postage paid return labels do NOT track in USPS or online at Q.  These are parcel post and will never get tracked until Q scans them in.  So...it can be 2 weeks or more before you see anything.

I work customer service in a grocery store and have learned a lot from running the postal sub-station.  Here are a couple of notes.

1.  Return labels do not get tracked through USPS.  The only time they are tracked by Q is when the package is actually received and scanned at Q.  Be sure you drop these packages off at a post office or sub station that will scan it and give you a postal receipt.  That receipt shows the tracking number from the label so Q can see it was mailed...and you have proof.

2.  These packages are parcel post. Most retailers who use parcel post return labels have a third party that moves them from place to place.   They aren't handled by USPS the entire route back.   

Example:  I returned some things to Lands End using their label. Nothing happened for nearly 2 weeks so submitted a missing mail request to USPS.  They called and explained third parties haul these packages from place to place so they sit until that third party picks them up.  

Regular Contributor

I've never had an issue with a return.  I usually use the return label because I feel that is safer.  I get my credit on the next statement and I see my credit applied. I am happy for this method of returns.

Respected Contributor

@plc123

Please let us know the outcome.  As you mentioned, personnel at your post office are reliable and trustworthy.   I am sure it was missed being scanned and waiting for that 3rd party pickup.   When my mailperson scans mine (in front of my house), it instantly shows up in tracking.  I live in the northeast and it only took five days for my acct. to be credited.

(Funny Story):   One time I returned a 2 pc outfit and asked for a replacement.   My "replacement" never made it to my house--and QVC re-shipped another.   I told QVC that someone somewhere is "looking good in my outfit--hope they are enjoying it~!"  We both had a good laugh.

Respected Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

Wow, I think I could have made the font size on my previous post a little smaller. Sorry. 

@pupwhipped

No, that's perfectly fine....I didn't have to wear my glasses this time.  I love large font.

Super Contributor

I looked on my account under track your return and it says status unavailable so i have check everything

Respected Contributor

Even though it is less expensive to send something back this way, I rarely do because seems to go into a black hole and takes forever. I prefer UPS where I pay up front and it gets there from where I live relatively quick.