Honored Contributor

Re: Has This Ever Happened To You?

They play with pricing so much they can't even keep track of it.  There isn't someone in CS who can pin down the price if you tell them exactly which show you were watching?

Maybe a supervisor can help you if you explain the situation.

Honored Contributor

In addition, decisions are made increasingly difficult as CUSTOMER REVIEWS are frequently not available for view.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@eddyandme 

Thanks for posting. This has never happened to me but from now on, I will make a copy of my QVC orders.

Esteemed Contributor

@eddyandme - I just looked up all the items from the Dennis Basso show yesterday, and the only coat-type item was this one:

https://www.qvc.com/Dennis-Basso-Water-Resistant-Anorak-Jacket-with-Ruching-Details.product.A310219....

If that was the coat you ordered, right at the beginning of the video (which is posted and is clearly the one from yesterday's show based on the program guide), Amy specifically mentions that the cost is "113." So it is possible that the order page may have confused you or listed something strange—and there would be no way to ever know if that were the case—but it seems like the price didn't really change if this is the item in question.

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@eddyandme - Out of curiosity, what is the item number? Perhaps we can track down the video from yesterday on Google.

Thanx, @loriqvc 

A310219 - no video on that item  I checked this afternoon.  The whole thing is weird! Why would a video of something presented yesterday afternoon be removed in less than 24hrs?  

Esteemed Contributor

@eddyandme - It appears that my guess about the item you purchased was correct; see my post right above the one you just added for details about the video and price.

Honored Contributor

there is a video posted for that item.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@loriqvc I just have to say you are a very nice person.  now I will but out. Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@eddyandme - It appears that my guess about the item you purchased was correct; see my post right above the one you just added for details about the video and price.

No, @loriqvc , but thanks for your help.

Did not see coat when first presented.  I saw Amy wearing a black or navy one and there was $99 towards the right of the price that's up on that video now.  Also, the video now showing was not available a couple of hours ago.  And if it were 99 and total cost showed as 104.50 those numbers could not be miscalculated by their new system, i.e. 113.50 and 119.  Just doesn't jive.  

But thank you for trying to figure this out.  Another poster mentioned that a similar thing had happened to her on an order she had placed.  She said it was on a day they were having computer problems.

I shall just mark it as wrong item received because I ordered the $99 item and return it without even trying it on.  Too bad 'cause it was something I've been looking for for quite a while, but won't keep it; it's the principle thing! 

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

there is a video posted for that item.

When I call C/S before posting here their was no video.  It was blank - go figure!