Esteemed Contributor

Has This Ever Happened To You?

Yesterday, I caught a portion of a DB fashion show. There was a water-resistant, rust coloreday coat marked down - may have been clearance or a one-day only. It was marked down to $99. On their new ordering form it showed a total of $104.50 and I placed the order. Today I was checking my orders to see if/what was being shipped. At the top of the page was the order I had placed yesterday. However, the coat is now listed as $113.50 and my order shows a total of $119. On the page showing the item, the video is GONE. The C/S rep checked an said last price reduction on the item was last December for the $113.50. I didn't print-out my order so have no way of proving the original order. And although this was just ordered the rep said it was to far in processing to stop it. So, I told him to note no return charge due to the order pricing being changed. Never had this happen before in all the years I've been doing business with the Q and am shocked and dismayed! I won't be ordering anymore. I've made a few purchases recently and have found sizing definitely hit and miss - even one item a Lisa Rinna brand I always buy was much larger than click-heres; so my decision not to buy anymore has just been solidified with this last order. Anyways, has this price-changing happened to you?
Honored Contributor

Re: Has This Ever Happened To You?

No, because I always order by phone plus print out my order email. 

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme 

Please email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. I always have better results with them. 

Esteemed Contributor

@eddyandme - I agree that the social team is a good place to try to get help. Do you happen to have the order confirmation that is sent via email? That would list the price you paid so you have a record of it.

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@eddyandme - I agree that the social team is a good place to try to get help. Do you happen to have the order confirmation that is sent via email? That would list the price you paid so you have a record of it.

Thanx, @loriqvc , but I can't do that.  I got this laptop about a year ago and my other email address did not sync over.  I never bothered to update my email address on my account, thinking I would never need to,  Hindsight 0 guess I should have.

Honored Contributor

Last week I requested a price adjustment on an item after carefully checking it several times.  A CS rep wrote that it had never been the price I saw.  It was the day everything was screwed up.  I sure didn't dream it.   Then she quoted the current price which was clearly wrong also.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@loriqvc wrote:

Thanx, @loriqvc , but I can't do that.  I got this laptop about a year ago and my other email address did not sync over.  I never bothered to update my email address on my account, thinking I would never need to,  Hindsight 0 guess I should have.

@eddyandme - You don't need a specific machine to be able to access an email account. Simply go to the location/site of the email domain (e.g., Hotmail/Outlook, Gmail, etc.), enter your information, and access your messages. If you haven't logged in for awhile, you might have to reset your password or have a confirmation sent to you so you can verify that you own the account, but you should be able to get to your messages without much difficulty.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Last week I requested a price adjustment on an item after carefully checking it several times.  A CS rep wrote that it had never been the price I saw.  It was the day everything was screwed up.  I sure didn't dream it.   Then she quoted the current price which was clearly wrong also.

Thanx, @Kachina624 .  I just didn't want to be the only one!!!!!

I think although the rep was very nice he should have taken my word for it as should have been done in your case also.  Was the video blank when you checked?

In any case, QVC must realize they've got a problem and if someone calls in it should immediately be rectified.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, @loriqvc .  I forgot my password and couln't get in.  This happened with two email addresses.  Been having lots of problems with this laptop - even had one of the HS kids who come to the Sr Ctr to help people with this stuff has tried couple different things and still not resolved.  So, might be getting a new device and probably a new email.  But thanx!

Esteemed Contributor

@eddyandme - Out of curiosity, what is the item number? Perhaps we can track down the video from yesterday on Google.