Esteemed Contributor

Re: Has This Ever Happened To You?

@eddyandme - The item I posted a link for is the one you specified. It has a video from yesterday, which is when you said you saw the item. The host clearly mentioned the $113 price right at the beginning of the presentation. I'm sorry you aren't happy with what you purchased, but it doesn't seem like anything was misrepresented by QVC. Happy shopping...

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@eddyandme - The item I posted a link for is the one you specified. It has a video from yesterday, which is when you said you saw the item. The host clearly mentioned the $113 price right at the beginning of the presentation. I'm sorry you aren't happy with what you purchased, but it doesn't seem like anything was misrepresented by QVC. Happy shopping...

I undertand there's a video now - WHICH WAS NOT THERE EARLIER - and the $99 price is not showing.  I don't listen to Amy and did not watch entire show.  I am not the only customer this has happened to.  And, since I do not have my current email set up in the Q system, I can no longer order and verify so I'll save $$$$ so will not order - no big deal as QVC has plenty of satisfied customers:  I was one of them. tthank you for all your assistance.

QVC Customer Care

@eddyandme wrote:
Yesterday, I caught a portion of a DB fashion show. There was a water-resistant, rust coloreday coat marked down - may have been clearance or a one-day only. It was marked down to $99. On their new ordering form it showed a total of $104.50 and I placed the order. Today I was checking my orders to see if/what was being shipped. At the top of the page was the order I had placed yesterday. However, the coat is now listed as $113.50 and my order shows a total of $119. On the page showing the item, the video is GONE. The C/S rep checked an said last price reduction on the item was last December for the $113.50. I didn't print-out my order so have no way of proving the original order. And although this was just ordered the rep said it was to far in processing to stop it. So, I told him to note no return charge due to the order pricing being changed. Never had this happen before in all the years I've been doing business with the Q and am shocked and dismayed! I won't be ordering anymore. I've made a few purchases recently and have found sizing definitely hit and miss - even one item a Lisa Rinna brand I always buy was much larger than click-heres; so my decision not to buy anymore has just been solidified with this last order. Anyways, has this price-changing happened to you?

Hi, I apologize for any confusion and inconvenience.  I took a look at your account and was able to locate the DB anorak jacket you're referring to.  That jacket has only sold for two prices ever on QVC... it initially was listed for $112.00 and is now listed at $113.50.  It was never listed for any other price with us.  I was going to adjust the price for you and offer the lower price to be fair to you.  Please let us know if we can assist you further.  

Melvin, Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

I want to thank you, @Melvin-QVC .  That was very nice of you to offer to help.  

Sometimes kinks in the system occur when upgrading. (Perhaps something to watch for in the system.) But I'm all set, and I'm most pleased with all the Q's C/S and Mods.

Again, thanks for taking the time and offering to help!

Esteemed Contributor

No, but every time I place an order I always whip out my smartphone and take a picture of my onscreen receipt.