Respected Contributor

Re: Has Q ever rejected your return?

@Grouchomarx   I believe bras are non-returnable.

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

To answer your question...yes. 

But, it wasn't for wearing or washing anything.  I never wear or wash anything...return everything in new condition, but I can see why shoppers want to find out how their purchases hold up in the washer and dryer.

I ordered 3 bras at the same time.  All received in different packages.  None fit, so since they were going to the same address, I wisely put them with their return slips in one bag and returned.

QVC's return department returned the same package I sent that had been opened by someone in the returns department...a new label affixed addressed to me...QVC paying to ship it back to me.  No note inside to know why it was returned.

I returned them separately and was issued a refund for all three, but charged return shipping for all three.  Never purchased bras again and won't.

I heard other people returned worn and laundered clothing that was accepted for return.  Mark the pants as defective.  All you can do is give it a try.  

@Foxxee  I have done what you did numerous times without a problem.  What you experienced was incompetence in the Return Dept which seems to be all too frequent lately. 

Honored Contributor

@granddi 

Don’t the presenters on the shows tell us that the 30-day return policy allows one to wash the garment to see how it holds up?

At least, I think I have heard them say that.

My returns have always been accepted.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

Thanks. I was not overly concerned about returning item as described. It got me thinking what type of return (other than time limit) would be rejected by Q.

Honored Contributor

I have returned bras to QVC.   (and other stores)   Re: returning a washed item--that shouldn't be a problem.  Many people wash their shirts, pants, etc.  before wearing.  30 day guarantee to do a return.  @Grouchomarx 

Honored Contributor

Several years ago I received a two piece outfit and the jacket had a "mark " on it.   I called and inquired (I wanted to take it on a vacation)  if I washed it could I return it.  The customer service person said yes to wash it and if the "mark/stain" didn't come out I could return it.  Luckily the item came out great and I wore that outfit a lot for a long time.  

Honored Contributor

Years ago, I was sent a return back to me because I supposedly went over the 30 day period.  I was surprised to receive it back.

Respected Contributor

QVC is truly excellent re returns. To ease your mind call cs first and explain. Write defective on return and you won’t be charged shipping.

Super Contributor

Yes, but, only once. I was returning multiple items, three velvet lounge sets. I had mixed up two orders, each set had a top and pant, I put a large top with a medium size pant.

Q returned both sets with an explanation. I repackaged and promptly returned them.

I believe if you’re late by a week or so and call customer service, there shouldn’t be a problem with them accepting items after 30 days.

Respected Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

@Grouchomarx   I believe bras are non-returnable.

@2blonde bras are definitelly returnable. I have returned Breezies bras before because they did not fit.