Trusted Contributor

Has Anyone Won Anything in the Xmas July Sweepstakes?

Only 2 days left.  I have not won anything (I've never won anything from QVC Sweepstakes).  How about you - did you win anything in the Xmas in July Sweepstakes? 

If yes - lucky you!!!   What did you win?   

Honored Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Won Anything in the Xmas July Sweepstakes?

No, never have, if they would not have an annoying pop up to remind me every time I go to the site, I wouldn't bother.

Honored Contributor

Never won anything and quit bothering to enter long time ago

Frequent Contributor

I think the Xmas in July is one of the few sweepstakes I can enter. I don't so social media. Most of the sweepstakes are facebook and instagram entries. I can enter by mailing in a postcard, but why should I have to pay to enter (buying postcards and stamps). 

They say the sweepstakes are not sponsored or endoresed by these social media companies, so why can't they be entered the same as Xmas in July.?

Just make all the sweepstakes enteries done on the Q's website or app!!

Esteemed Contributor

No.  I've won stuff from HSN, radio stations etc.

I don't expect a win at qvc

Honored Contributor

I wondered the same thing and commented on another thread that I've never won anything on either QVC or HSN sweepstakes.  A huge waste of time, IMO.

Valued Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

I wondered the same thing and commented on another thread that I've never won anything on either QVC or HSN sweepstakes.  A huge waste of time, IMO.

@Venezia  It takes me less than 60 seconds to fill out the information to enter the sweepstakes. I wouldn’t call that a huge waste of time.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MaryLamb wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

@Venezia  It takes me less than 60 seconds to fill out the information to enter the sweepstakes. I wouldn’t call that a huge waste of time.

@MaryLamb- Yeah, right.  Whatever.  (That's assuming you've only ever played once, but...whatever.)

Valued Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@MaryLamb wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

@MaryLamb- Yeah, right.  Whatever.  (That's assuming you've only ever played once, but...whatever.)

@Venezia  What do you mean, “whatever?” How long does it take you to type your email, home address and phone number? That’s all it is!

Contributor

I won a trip to Vegas through a HSN sweepstakes.  That was a few years ago.  It was awesome !