Super Contributor

Has Anyone Had Trouble With Caseable Vouchers With The Fire Tablet?

Hi,
I purchased an Amazon Fire Tablet quite a few months ago on QVC that came with a voucher for a FREE CASEABLE custom case offer and unfortunately had issues placing my order on their website, which led to them charging my credit card for what was to be a free Caseable ~ I contacted them via email regarding the problem back on May 30th and was assured by one of their CS reps (Lucy) that there was no worries, they would credit my account back with what had been charged to my credit card "within a few days", after having sent them documentation of the voucher etc as they requested ~ well 13 days later and still no refund ugh ~ was wondering if anyone else has had issues with them? I contacted my credit card company already and have since filed a dispute just in case, but it would really be so much better obviously if Caseable came through with the credit so as to avoid more problems ~ I also sent Caseable another email just now and inquired again on the great delay (again, they said my cc would be refunded "within a few days" back on June 1st) ~ has anyone else ever had problems with them and did they get resolved? Thanks so much for any help!
Honored Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Had Trouble With Caseable Vouchers With The Fire Tablet?

Post this in the customer care forum with attention to a moderator in the title.  You will get good help from them.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I got the Amazon tablet last December but have heard so many stories about people having grief over this thing that I never even sent it in.  I don't really want or need a case anyway.  Actually, the Amazon Fire is such a horrible tablet that I really don't want nor would I recommend it either.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@DooneyGal2  A few years ago I ordered a set of 4 Fires for my grandkids. The tablets were fine for their age, and the price was great. Forget the Caseables! One didn't come at all, and the others took forever. They are kind of cheap as well. I would not count on them. I ordered other cases for my grandkids.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Actually the problem here isn't if the case looks cheap, etc, or if the Fire tablet isn't that great (so far I do like mine I've had in the past!) as much as  CASEABLE ISN'T STANDING BEHIND the CREDIT due to my credit card account due to the mix up with my voucher.
They DID acknowledge in an email that they received the proper documentation from me to receive credit and did confirm they were crediting my original form of payment "within a few days" - so far nada.

Also I just heard back from them today via email (apparently RED FLAG you CAN'T call them!) that they credited my CC account "9 days ago" which I found incredibly odd and suspicious on some level, why not be able to provide an ACTUAL date?? That's the business way to do things and very basic. Don't recommend them at all and will be following through with disputing it via my credit card company.
I might try posting on the Customer Care forum, thanks for the help!

New Contributor

Yes, I was able to place an order and never received the correct tablet case.

The company never responded to 4 inquiries.

I received a second voucher from QVC since they messed up and was able to place the order but it doesn't look like my order has been shipped from the 21st of November.

QVC needs to do something about their relationship with Caseable and resolve these problems and stop offering vouchers with an unreliable company.