Valued Contributor
the e-mail that your package has shipped with a tracking number and then never received the item? I have a package that got a tracking number on 9/2 and the tracking info says UPS hasn't received the package yet. Ive had some weird shipping experiences but this is a new one.
Honored Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Ever Received

@spursfan2    Yes, I've had every conceivable weird thing happen.  Contact the mods at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com including your orderso they can check on it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

All the time, including right now.  Maybe the package was a return and they are running late getting it to the delivery organization, or they thought it was in stock and it wasn't, or they oversold, or they want to wait until the weekend is over, or ??????

I am usually patient unless the delay becomes a few weeks.

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 i was hoping you would respond!! You are always so practical and usually right!! I did that and was told I would probably never get the package and a refund was offered. Customer service said they cant imagine why I would be told that and that a refund wouldn't be issued this soon. It IS way too soon to panic, ive just not seen this one before! 🤣
Valued Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper OK, thanks! I've had packages "in process" for up to 2 weeks. But I've never seen a package get a tracking number and then just sit there. Its just now past the estimated delivery date so this should be interesting!!
Super Contributor

@spursfan2 wrote:
the e-mail that your package has shipped with a tracking number and then never received the item? I have a package that got a tracking number on 9/2 and the tracking info says UPS hasn't received the package yet. Ive had some weird shipping experiences but this is a new one.

Yes....currently.  I actually contacted customer service via live chat today to question my order.  She told me to wait until tomorrow to see if it arrived.  But I have never had this happen before and I am assuming I will not be receiving this item and will have to contact them again to be credited.

D2E58A51-2545-427F-AF20-CBE6F24CD3E1.jpeg

Valued Contributor

@racada Maybe we shouldn't assume we arent getting our packages just yet. That's why I was asking if it has happened to others and apparently its not all that unusual. I thought I had seen it all with QVC shipping but I was wrong!!!! 🤣
Honored Contributor

@racada wrote:

@spursfan2 wrote:

Yes....currently.  I actually contacted customer service via live chat today to question my order.  She told me to wait until tomorrow to see if it arrived.  But I have never had this happen before and I am assuming I will not be receiving this item and will have to contact them again to be credited.

D2E58A51-2545-427F-AF20-CBE6F24CD3E1.jpeg

I have had several orders lately with this message, but I've always gotten the item--eventually.  

Once it took about a month to finally receive.  I had one that had a delivery date of yesterday that only shipped yesterday (delivery date is now a week late than originally stated).  Currently I have another order that has had a shipping label created but is not yet shipped.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@spursfan2 

Dont believe all that UPS says, Ive had orders where they've said they've delivered it to our Condo Mail Center but its not there....The folks at the Mail Center say dont trust what UPS shows, sometimes  UPS will even check a block to look like they've completed their deliveries in record time and the package wont be actually delivered for a few days and is still in process but they dont want to look like they are slow or behind on deliveries...

Sometimes UPS hands off to USPS Mail Innovations for the actual delivery and it will sit in an interim place for sometimes a week! 

GOOD LUCK!

GO SPURS GO 😉 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@spursfan2   I can take this a step further - how about the emails you recevie that say "Delivered" ?  I don't get these emails often but I have a few more recently.

These emails note who delivered ie USPS with date and time. A couple of weeks ago the one I received indicated the goods were delivered three days ago. WHAT???????????????  I don't have this package, I did not get it, where is it, who may have it, will I even get it? 

This worries me, it also angers me, This is all on USPS I think but I just don't get why they release emails like this. I know the mail person scans the drop-offs when I do get them, I've watched them do this. I assume this systematically generates those emails but if the goods REALLY don't show up until DAYS later, how does this happen?