Esteemed Contributor

@alicedee You're welcome.❤

~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Kinda of a joke. Hope no one is offfened.

And there was no one left to speak out for me....
Esteemed Contributor

@alicedee wrote:

@SandySparkles Thanks for your response.   I like to read all the comments too.....I don't care what people say unless they are being racist or are being cruel to another poster.  We all have our opinions, and that's what forums are for....to express them.

My sister died of cancer 4 days after H&M's wedding.  My other sisters and I were at her house on the wedding day, all piled on the bed with her, watching the wedding.   She loved all things royal, and would be rooting for the couple, too!  

I guess my point is, I wish no ill to H&M.....just don't like stunts Harry has pulled, and find them both with rather over-inflated opinions of themselves and their places in our faces!

@alicedee So sorry about your sister.  Glad you got to be with her at the end.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

837514213.gif

173836.gifat the comments in this thread

283917.gifu know who u r.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@mspatmac wrote:

I just don't get the obsession with Harry and Megan. Our lives will never intersect so why would I care? People can speculate all they want and believe the gossip sheets, and we all know they have the inside true scoop, NOT. All innuendo, so called insiders etc. I'll live my life and they c can live theirs. 

@mspatmac And if we want to discuss and speculate about them, I guess we can live ours as well?  That leads to people who discuss and speculate us but don't know us. They just go by what we say, which is what we do about Meghan and Harry and then get dissed for doing it--which is doing that about us. . . Oh my what a cycle we have going here!  LOL!!!

Agree with you @Sooner and i was expressing my thoughts. not dissing anyone. I like discussions where people feel free to express different thoughts and opinions respectfully. LIke us HeartSmiley Very Happy  Stay safe

Honored Contributor

I'd rather QVC use real designers who made fashion design their profession, not from public figures and celebrities that are used to sell products. They are a dime a dozen.  

Honored Contributor

I love her style and have looked up some items that she's worn. Same with Kate. I think they both dress very well and stylishly. 

Trusted Contributor
Can’t stand Harry and Meghan now, and I was really happy for them at first. But - in my opinion - their true colors began to show very fast. To me they are just a couple of hypocritical, Kardashian-esque parasites living off of Prince Charles. And “Finding Freedom” is an absurd and very insulting title for their biography Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@mspatmac wrote:

I just don't get the obsession with Harry and Megan. Our lives will never intersect so why would I care? People can speculate all they want and believe the gossip sheets, and we all know they have the inside true scoop, NOT. All innuendo, so called insiders etc. I'll live my life and they c can live theirs. 

@mspatmac And if we want to discuss and speculate about them, I guess we can live ours as well?  That leads to people who discuss and speculate us but don't know us. They just go by what we say, which is what we do about Meghan and Harry and then get dissed for doing it--which is doing that about us. . . Oh my what a cycle we have going here!  LOL!!!

Agree with you @Sooner and i was expressing my thoughts. not dissing anyone. I like discussions where people feel free to express different thoughts and opinions respectfully. LIke us HeartSmiley Very Happy  Stay safe

@mspatmac I agree.  I think it is so sad now that many people can't discuss anything with someone who doesn't agree with them. 

Trusted Contributor

@Big Joanie wrote:

@Travone wrote:

Well that would surely kill the Queen.

Just imagine the headline .. Queen killed by QVC announcement .....

------

😊With all the years she's been on the throne, and all the issues she's dealt with, over those many years, I'm thinking she is one tough lady! 

A member of the family, selling clothing on QVC, might set, very  poorly, but kill her? I highly doubt it!  Heck, she might even buy something 🤣