Valued Contributor

Either they’re phasing the line out, or they have too much old stuff in stock they want to push out before they show anything new. If they give a preview of the new stuff, no one will want to buy the old stuff anymore.

Trusted Contributor

I don't think he's being phased out, but I believe they are just moving around old merchandise. 

Most of the items he has been selling for CIJ did not get very good reviews when they originally aired.  There were many complaints about the quality, scent, and burn of the new 4 wicks.  I'm assuming they are trying to get rid of those items to make room for new (and improved???).

Although I really have no idea, he did allude to going back to 3 wicks on one of the fb pages.  He is a member of a particular group on there and sometimes responds to questions and complaints from members. I give him a lot of credit for doing that.

I am personally done purchasing Homeworx for now.  I need to see a major improvement before taking a chance on his products again. I hope things are better this fall!

Respected Contributor

Slatkin was on today AGAIN. Had to mute him. Cant stand him drown on endlessly about candles, scents and powering up rooms. I get my candles at a fraction of the price at Kohls and can use 30 percent coupons.

Honored Contributor

I know some peopledidn't like some of the Homeworx scents, but I liked his set of 3 Harvest and Holiday collections, and there are a couple of floral scents I like, they all had a nice throw (scent), no drowning wicks, even burn...and are much better than B&BW--with their thin glass, drowning wicks and talk about fast burn....And Harry's candles are larger than B&BW's

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

I know some peopledidn't like some of the Homeworx scents, but I liked his set of 3 Harvest and Holiday collections, and there are a couple of floral scents I like, they all had a nice throw (scent), no drowning wicks, even burn...and are much better than B&BW--with their thin glass, drowning wicks and talk about fast burn....And Harry's candles are larger than B&BW's

@Spurt.  Just ordered the Holiday collection tonight.

Honored Contributor

Re: Harry Slatkin Candles

[ Edited ]

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Spurt.  Just ordered the Holiday collection tonight.

@proudlyfromNJ 

I hope you enjoy the candle scents....Let me know what you think...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Regular Contributor

I'm thinking of ordering the Harvest set of 3 candles that's being featured today.  I have never ordered any of his candles before, but the Harvest set is very tempting.  Those of you with cats, do they seem to be sensitive to the scent?  Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

@DottieD wrote:

I'm thinking of ordering the Harvest set of 3 candles that's being featured today.  I have never ordered any of his candles before, but the Harvest set is very tempting.  Those of you with cats, do they seem to be sensitive to the scent?  Thanks.

I have two kitties and burn his candles frequently, along with BBW and  they don't seem to be bothered by the scent.  Hopefully, I'm doing them any harm!

Trusted Contributor

@Phantom41 wrote:

@DottieD wrote:

I have two kitties and burn his candles frequently, along with BBW and  they don't seem to be bothered by the scent.  Hopefully, I'm doing them any harm!

"not doing them any harm"  clicked before I checked my answer.

Trusted Contributor
@DottieD

I love Harry's candles! My cats don't seem to be sensitive to the scents. I just have to watch that they keep their paws away from the flame.🙀