Contributor

Just wondering if there will be any new Fall & Holiday versions of Harry Slatkin Candles.  Not that anyone has any intel on this lol, but I sure hope so.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I'm certain there will be many choices for fall and holidays.  He sells alot that time of year.

Respected Contributor

Re: Harry Slatkin Candles

[ Edited ]

@luvjazzercise @Grouchomarx : You missed him!Smiley Happy  He presented candles this morning with Pat James-Dementri (H217003).

Honored Contributor

He may be on again throughout today. He does his big sales during Fall and Winter/Christmastime for candles. I am sure he will have many new things and many new scents to try then as well....

Honored Contributor
Fall scents are wonderful! For Christmas, I like the Balsam scents.
Honored Contributor

If you want clean burning candles made with essential oils, try Aroma Naturals.  Assorted scents and colors.  Best candles I have ever purchased.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

He's showing mostly clearance now, he waits to ship his candles when the weather is cooler, so they won't arrive melted....so his new stuff should be presented around that time.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Harry Slatkin Candles

[ Edited ]

@Spurt wrote:

He's showing mostly clearance now, he waits to ship his candles when the weather is cooler, so they won't arrive melted....so his new stuff should be presented around that time.....

ohhhh gosh,I have no self control,I bought everything in the show  today and I will buy more next time...........Smiley Sad

.....and all before I even got out of bed!!!

Regular Contributor

Kind of strange that he didn't have really any new items for Christmas in July. Maybe one or two items? I know they can't ship them in the hot months, but they could have been advanced orders. I wonder if his Homeworx line is being phased out. 

Respected Contributor

@FleurFairy wrote:

Kind of strange that he didn't have really any new items for Christmas in July. Maybe one or two items? I know they can't ship them in the hot months, but they could have been advanced orders. I wonder if his Homeworx line is being phased out. 

Only time will tell. I think we will know more in a few months. If he doesnt bring back the ceramics I may agree with some.  

Ive always found his items overpriced and his sales technique "snobby". Many of us cant relate to his lavish Hamptons lifestyle he brags about.