Honored Contributor

@MrSour I'm smarter than that!

Honored Contributor

I saved $21.50 with the purchases I made today with FREE S&H...quite pleased Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I ordered the new shears set from Marc Charles yesterday.  It was one day only so it was still cheaper than ordering today with free shipping.  I have many sets of those shears, but some are getting old and I need one new set for in the kitchen.  For a free ship day, it sure is boring.  ITKWD showed nothing I wanted or could use.   Tired of seeing the TSV.   Decided I'm buying most of my cosmetics elsewhere now so not looking for anything here.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered four Isaac m pima cotton tee shirts. Free shipping and $3.00 save more is a good deal for me. These are shirts I wear 6 days a week.

New Contributor

So I placed mutliple orders last night of items on my wish list from peace love world, tatcha, josie, etc... As of this evening, many items are no longer avaialbe with Free Shipping - only select items.

I'm glad I was able to pick up at least some items. Saved over $30 dollars in shipping fees.

Honored Contributor

I didn’t purchase anything today; AK & HI are excluded from free shipping. My Isaac tee I really wanted was still the typical $9.00 shipping.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

I ordered two sets of sheets...one was plain white (to go with my new quilt) and one had cute holiday kitties on them, which will go to my cat-lover niece for Christmas next year.  The Ebates 10% rebate and free shipping helped me pull the plug on this order!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Happy free shipping day

[ Edited ]

@Susan Louise wrote:

I saved $21.50 with the purchases I made today with FREE S&H...quite pleased Smiley Happy

@Susan Louise  $33 saved here- shipping for shoes/boots really adds up.  Woman LOL The extra 10% off with ebates was an added bonus!

Respected Contributor

Re: Happy free shipping day

[ Edited ]

I wasnt planning on buying anything here yesterday because I hit up the last day of a great sale + free s&h at Christopher and Banks instead. Then I peeked at the Primetime Specials here last night and found a nice IM tee shirt I couldnt pass up w/ the free s&h, so that was a real nice score. Thanks Q!!

@Susan Louise 

I have been keeping an eye out for you to say thanks for shouting out about the Carole Hockman Daisy and Ditzy set of 2 cotton sleepshirts. I ordered a set in grey/pink and oh wow they are going to be soo nice when the warmer weather comes. I love the light weight of the cotton, they will be so nice. I wish I had picked up a couple more sets but they are now too limited in sizes. Big thanks to you, I really really like them alot!!  Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor

Me too