Respected Contributor

Happy International Women's Day

As I read through some of the forums, I realize how amazing the women are that participate here.  I admire your interests, careers, accomplishments, and not least of all, your care, concern and love for family, friends, pets...YOU ROCK!  Celebrate by doing something good/fun/nice for yourself today!

Respected Contributor

Re: Happy International Women's Day

@maximillian 

THANKS for THINKIN of the ladies in your life - and on the forum.

Respected Contributor

@MoonieBaby wrote:

@maximillian 

I really feel QVC should honor all female customers by giving them 20 percent off all purchases on International Womens Day.  Its the least they can do.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well for me celebrating International Women's Day won't include  watching QVC.... from what I've seen so far and taking a look at the program guide its just more of LOGO, LUG, and Josie Maran's line....just more of the same...ZZZZZZ ..they add Kim Belle and JC's show at the end....The same boring programming that QVC gave a new title to -----And these are the SAME vendor lines we already see too much already. JMHO..Woman Sad

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@MoonieBaby wrote:

@maximillian 

I really feel QVC should honor all female customers by giving them 20 percent off all purchases on International Womens Day.  Its the least they can do.

And Free Shipping would be nice😊

Respected Contributor

6 EZ-Pays !??!? Thats the best they can do ?  Simply encouraging more credit card debt is hardly empowering.

Respected Contributor

Hmmm.. the huge corporation that is our very own QVC is telling their customers to donate to NEST to support women.  Nice.  Except, I have to wonder, how much is the QVC CORPORATION (or its parent company) donating????

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@maximillian wrote:

Hmmm.. the huge corporation that is our very own QVC is telling their customers to donate to NEST to support women.  Nice.  Except, I have to wonder, how much is the QVC CORPORATION (or its parent company) donating????

@maximillian 

Good question!  This is from the Qurate Website--

On March 8 we’re proud to dedicate a day to celebrating women entrepreneurs, including those who got their start here and those who are building businesses all over the world. As part of our International Woman's Day Celebration, QVC and HSN will be contributing $50,000 to Nest, a woman-founded non-profit that helps to equip artisan women with training, skills and resources through grassroots business development programs. Customers will also be invited to join us by donating to the organization on QVC.com or HSN.com. Since 2016, QVC and HSN, along with our customers and vendors, have donated more than $1.2 million to Nest.

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Spurt 

Thank you for finding that for us.  $50,000-it's not chump change, but IMO it is a modest donation, considering the assetts of the owner's group. 

Esteemed Contributor

@maximillian  You wrote that beautifully, and thank you for sharing such heartfelt recognition and gratitude. Happy International Women's Day!!!👍😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖