Valued Contributor

Happened to hear Amy Stran yesterday admitting that she knows she “mumbles and talks fast”!

So maybe they do read these comments?!

Honored Contributor

Re: Happened to hear Amy Stran yesterday admitting that she knows she “mumbles and talks fast”!

@Styleovertrend    Not necessarily.  Her mother probably tells her that as well as many other people, plus she watches her own video.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Happened to hear Amy Stran yesterday admitting that she knows she “mumbles and talks fast”!

she's also admitted in the past, that she's tried to slow down and be calm, but she just can't do it. says it's not her. i like her the way she is though. 

Respected Contributor

I am sure they read comments. How can you not be curious?

Super Contributor

@Styleovertrend wrote:

She really needs help with her diction. She's too much for me ... I need less hyper.

Honored Contributor

@HeatherAG wrote:

@Styleovertrend wrote:

She really needs help with her diction. She's too much for me ... I need less hyper.

Ah...a BASH Amy post, how unique Woman Tongue

Amy has communicated to us that she has a speech impediment. 

If you can't handle it, don't watch her shows

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Apparently it hasn't impacted her sales quota. Smiley Tongue

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Super Contributor

She may read them   I'd be curious too ....maybe the Bosses give her a weekly critique or somesuch......I think its a balance between getting out the info-selling-keeping on schedule.......sidenote:  at family gatherings my sister and I do "On air presentations" by picking up a random product and "selling"...yes wine is involved...lol...we make up product info, talk to the control room and had some sellouts !!!   LOL

Honored Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

I am sure they read comments. How can you not be curious?

@Janey2   Innocence is bliss.  We've been told new hosts are advised to not read the boards.  It could affect their attitudes.  The only one that admitted to doing it was Antonella.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I'm a senior with old ears, and Amy doesn't bother me at all. She moves things along, and is an all around genre at host.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan