Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Happen to see Katie McGee and I did not recognize her

Happen to see Katie and I did not recognize her so I thought she was a new host.  She looked different to me and I had not seen her in a long time.  She always did a terrific job.  Her hair was straight and lighter and I thought she talked faster now.  Anyway, it was sure good to see her.

Honored Contributor

Re: Happen to see Katie McGee and I did not recognize her

Yes, you are right on, they all got the memo.

Honored Contributor

I felt similar to Gabriella (sp).  I really liked seeing her on some morning shows.  

I thought she'd left QVC.  Then my daughter (who's visiting) went to QVC2 and there she was!  That's where Katie was too!

Maybe now some are assigned to QVC2?  I don't know.  I do miss Gabriella a lot though.

I am the first to admit I hate change and don't do well to it.

My daughter (who's here from Colorado) and doesn't watch QVC much has really noticed the QVC difference.

She said, "Gosh!  Mom!  QVC has really gone down hill haven't they?"

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 just an FYI her name is Gabrielle, not Gabriella.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@miata1 wrote:

Happen to see Katie and I did not recognize her so I thought she was a new host.  She looked different to me and I had not seen her in a long time.  She always did a terrific job.  Her hair was straight and lighter and I thought she talked faster now.  Anyway, it was sure good to see her.

@miata1 

I do like Katie and Gabrielle.....

QVC stylist like to mess with the hosts' hairstyles .....yep, they gave Katie a straight style ......sometimes the hosts mention that their hair stylist is the vendor that peddles her hair tool line....and sometimes its with mixed results..

I think Katie's Q2 home show late on Friday nights was more laid back and she talked at a normal pace....but these days they CRAM the Gift Shows with so many gift items they have to talk fast to get them all in and leave time to show the TSV 2 or 3 times... Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Occasional Contributor

I miss seeing Katie on the main channel. I notice they have been pushing Antonella over to QV2 a lot as well - I hope that doesn't mean she is going to be exiled there. I don't understand QVC's decisions regarding hosts sometimes -- I never see Terri or Courtney Webb and I really like them but every time I turn on the channel I am accosted by Jennifer and Shawn. Ugh.