Contributor

Halo everyone, for the love of god how many times is QVC going to show this Halo thing? It has been on every day this week and a few days last week. They must have millions on hand to get rid of.

Honored Contributor

As long as people keep buying the darn things, they'll keep selling them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

One of the best things I have ever bought from QVC.  Saved me several times.

Trusted Contributor
@grandma2pkmh, totally agree! Mine has come in so handy on several occasions!!!
Super Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

One of the best things I have ever bought from QVC.  Saved me several times.

I absolutely agree. It's the best thing that I have ever gotten at the Q. I've purchased them for kids, grandkids, friends and extended family. Nobody really appreciates them on Christmas morning and they quickly move on to other gifts. However, I still get phone calls from them after they've had to use them. This year I bought myself the newest model with the tire inflator. Yes, it was more money and they really haven't hawked it very much but it is really nice. I haven't had to use it to start a car or fix a flat tire but I have used it to inflate grandkids bike tires and my neighbors pneumatire tire on his wheelchair. He's handicapped and can't get down to do it himself.

Esteemed Contributor

They are a wonderful gift for anyone who drives. Our Halo "saved" us once last winter. And we used it on a woman's car at our doctor's office....it felt good to be able to help her out. I wouldn't be without it.

Respected Contributor

they r awesome

i have 3, one in each car and one in the master.

thinking about one for the emergency tote in the safe place.

always be prepared!

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I turned qvc on , and there it was yet AGAIN!!!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@ChouChou   I would have loved to have purchased the one you did instead what are showing now.  The one you have is no longer available.

Respected Contributor

Is anyone else old enough to remember Halo shampoo?  I still remember the jingle in their ads,

"Halo everybody Halo, Halo is the shampoo that glorifies your hair, so Halo everybody Halo!" 

This was sold back in the days shampoo came in glass bottles!   That just seems crazy today, doesn't it? 

LOL!