Occasional Contributor

My mother and I agree that QVC assumes that the more times you see the presentation the more you come to realize how much you need an item.  That is how I ended up getting a Bolt as a Christmas gift last year.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac  I am under the realization that the Q receives a cheaper version of items which is why the price is cheaper !!  You get what you pay for right??  So you have an excellent point.  My hubby has always had a rule and it has served us well over the years.  We change our car batteries every 5 years, prevention is key Smiley Happy   

Esteemed Contributor

@LindaSal Cheaper price at the Q?  Cheaper Quality?

QUANTITY:   Halo knows if Halo Bolt is offered on the Q they probably will sell thousands (1,300) vs Home Depot who MIGHT sell 2 in a month.  Volume selling speaks loudly.

#2   I'm going to follow your lead on replacing battery every 5 years. Mine was 6 years old when it gave up the ghost - current one is 3. 

Tech explained how many things are still running in the background even when car sits in garage..........clock for example.....battery drain.

Honored Contributor

Re: Halo Bolt Overload

[ Edited ]

Like QVC doesnt show enough throws already now they add another one--- FARM TO HOME!!!!  😣  Its getting to be ridiculous how limited their products have been for months and months---throws, halo chargers in various configurations, muk luks, cuddl duds, laptops, boots, SunJoe pump---REPEAT!!!! I just grab my remote and move on....SMH! Yet, they keep talking about all the wonderful products available on their website why can't we see some of them....🤷‍♀️...

Ten Cats Who Hog the TV Remote and Control What Theirs Watch

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

Like QVC doesnt show enough throws already now they add another one--- FARM TO HOME!!!!  😣  Its getting to be ridiculous how limited their products have been for months and months---throws, halo chargers in various configurations, muk luks, cuddl duds, laptops, boots---REPEAT!!!! I just grab my remote and move on....SMH! Yet, they keep talking about all the wonderful products available on their website why can't we see some of them....🤷‍♀️...

I AM ORDERING EVERY THROW THEY HAVE BECAUSE I AM SICK OF THIS!!!!!!!!!   Working Work From Home GIF

Esteemed Contributor

ME TOOOOOOOOOOOO

giphy.gif

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

Like QVC doesnt show enough throws already now they add another one--- FARM TO HOME!!!!  😣  Its getting to be ridiculous how limited their products have been for months and months---throws, halo chargers in various configurations, muk luks, cuddl duds, laptops, boots---REPEAT!!!! I just grab my remote and move on....SMH! Yet, they keep talking about all the wonderful products available on their website why can't we see some of them....🤷‍♀️...

I AM ORDERING EVERY THROW THEY HAVE BECAUSE I AM SICK OF THIS!!!!!!!!!   Working Work From Home GIF

@BalletBabe 

😸😸

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Halo Bolt Overload

[ Edited ]

@BalletBabe wrote:

ME TOOOOOOOOOOOO

giphy.gif

@BalletBabe 

Hey it worked for the Flashpad., didnt see it around this year...maybe it will work for the throws too...😸

Honored Contributor

@Spurt 

Noooooooooooooooo don't bring up flashpads!!!!!!

proxy-image.gif

@BalletBabe 

837514213.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Regular Contributor

Based on my experience don.t buy it.  Bought 2 a couple years ago.  One was a gift.  I should have realized with only a 30 day warranty it was not a good product.  About 4 months after purchase my car would not start.  Halo did not work.  Called Halo and the customer service guy was really amused to tell me that if my car was actually dead it would not work.  Where was this info in the demos etc.  Tried it a second time with a neighbor's car and it wouldn't start either. So now I just use it to charge my cell phone on trips.  Next purchase will be from Costco at half the price and they will let me return it if there is a problem.