Honored Contributor

Why does it matter?  Its a fad that will fade in its own time, just like everything else.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Just like the full tuck, I like the look of the half tuck -   on some bodies.   Mine isn't one of them.

Regular Contributor

Every time I see it I imagine the person jumping up from the toilet and leaving the bathroom in a hurry.  Looks awful.

Trusted Contributor

I have never liked this look -- still don't.

Respected Contributor

I don't like the look at all.

Respected Contributor

Seen half tucked for several years now.  But seems what I am noticing now is a "quarter tucked".  I don't mind the look.

Respected Contributor

It only works with certain top and bottom combinations, it's not a universal thing. I use it occasionally. I seem to prefer a full tuck these days. Depends on how trim or not my tummy feels.

Honored Contributor

Re: Half tucked

[ Edited ]

@colover wrote:

Even though it has been around awhile it looks like someone forgot to pull their shirt out after going to the restroom! It looks sloppy. To each his / her own . ..  .. 

@colover  @ginirn 

Exactly!!!!....I invision this----Someone went to a restaurant placed their order for food, went to the restroom and and hurriedly dressed to get back to their table before their food arrived...Woman LOL

Dont care for the look at all!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”