Esteemed Contributor

I have no problems with people wearing wigs. I just do not particularly care for this line. The handful of times, that I have watched the shows they actually look like wigs. (Fake)

Occasional Contributor

Well, I was shaking my head too.... What is with the 'ball' on top of head....have noticed on both Amy and Sharon.... Busy lady, myself, but usually have QVC on and check from time to time the shown product...... Did a double take, on these not so good hair days.....But, we all have them... :Cat Very Happy

Respected Contributor

I watched the wig show with Mary Beth yesterday.  While she was a good sport about it,  I thought that the ones she tried on were not flattering on her at all.  I would have liked to have seen more varied styles shown on air.  They only showed short straight cuts, a long stringy one, bangs and a pony tail wrap thing.  How about some shoulder length layered cuts and some soft curls?  It's pretty much the same styles shown when she's on air.

Honored Contributor

I have long white/silver hair.  It is very fine and due to age and illnesses, has thinned out considerably.  What I do is wash it and let it dry naturally.  I put no product on it and do not brush it out or using any heating products on it.

When it is completely dry. I run my fingers through it.  Sometimes I will pin it up into a bun or a low pony tail.  I have found that not only does it look natural and attractive, but I'm also losing much less hair.

If I ever bought a wig, I would have to pay a couple of thousand dollars on it to be satisfied with it which, of course is something I would never do.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Regular Contributor

@circles wrote:

There is nothing "dumb" about offering a product that perhaps many could use...

Perhaps you have the perfect hair that always looks good...there are others who have suffered hair loss due to health reasons and this is God sent to them...

Try to be a little kinder.....

I agree since I am order and have lost so much hair on top of my head I have to

wear wigs sometimes. However, I did not see anything for me in this show. I have to get light grey ones and they go first and fast.