Honored Contributor

I watched the show, they looked like cheap wigs on everyone. SK looks like Julia Roberts, give me a break.LOL

Respected Contributor

I watched the show too. The shine off the wigs looked like they were Halloween costume wigs. None of the models could get them to fit properly, and the vendor looked just as bad. Aye Yi Yi...

Trusted Contributor

@iTalia wrote:

Shawn was rockin' every single one of those wigs!! She truly looks STUNNING with long hair & a brunette but Shawn is just gorgeous anyway! Was a fun show to watch. 

Shawn resembled Julia Roberts to me in some of those wigs too. The facial features are very similar. 

Are you kidding.  Those wigs looked like stringy mops on everyone's head.  Among the worst things I have ever seen presented on QVC.  Nasty. nonono.  

If you want to see good wigs, watch the model Katia.  She rocks the majority of her wigs.  

Valued Contributor

I am no professional but even I could see the wigs looked horrible.  ESPECIALLY on Shawn.....It was all WRONG !!

Honored Contributor

When I flipped around, Shawn was wearing a long wig with sideswept bangs.  It looked horrendous on her.  The wigs looked super cheap and poor quality.  On top of that, it looked like Shawn just plopped the wig on her head.  It wasn't even adjusted properly.   

Super Contributor
Sometimes i read posts and anything about Shawn are 90 % negative . I often think that if Shawn were selling a life saving product posters would find something to pick at or pull put a ridiculuos personal attack on her because Shawn gets alot of flack from posters here. Far more than anyother host on the Q. We all have our preferences but posting negative comments is not helpful . Shawn sells products and is a great personal brand for the Q.
Super Contributor
Nothing Shawn does seems to please the ppl that dislike her and you have commented on her look in the product , the look of the product and now bashed her personal look. If you do not like Shawn as a presenter then why watch the show ? Commenting on personal appearances of people and their looks is rather rude . In addition posters have negative comments about the wigs. The Q has other choices for brands of wigs. Instead of ranting and bashing anorher womens looks and a womens wig company how about lifting up women whi have built company's that empower women and donate to cancer survivers and ppl going through cancer tx.
Honored Contributor

I think that Hairdo wigs look a lot more natural than other brands that I've seen on TV.

The colors blended into each color option is more realistic.

'All in all', they are worth a try.

I'm not sure that places which sell wigs would give us a 30- day, no-questions-asked guarantee.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

I think they come across as pretty horrible on TV...I can't imagine what they look like in person.

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:
I think the Hairdo wigs are ugly. Toni Brattin wigs look so much nicer and stylish

@Teddixat 

I bought a Toni Brattin wig and returned it the next day.  They look very different in  person than they look on TV.