Regular Contributor

Had to laugh this am

[ Edited ]

watching Kirsten this am...why I have no clue.

she was on with the guy selling the light up legolike toys...anyways she was so rude, so annoying!!! She kept interrupting him. Talking over him.

finally he gave he a taste if her own medicine. Every time she went to say something he cut her off or he talked louder than her and over her. Loved it when he got right in her face like she was doing to him!!! Yeah toy guy!!!

she is so awful....she may think she is cute and all that but really she is awful.

Honored Contributor

How sad..that is one reason i quit watching the q programs.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Regular Contributor

I'm with you. I'm getting to the point there are programs I avoid...a Temptations, Vionics, Bliss Lights, GILI, Tingnello, Dyson, SoWestern jewelry, Bob Mackie, Susan Graver, Logo and bedding shows....

the list of hosts I avoid are just as long but I won't post because they are all the ones everyone else avoids too.

finding I'm watching HSN a bit more lately....

Honored Contributor

Same here  i find another shopping channel to watch.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

Sometimes it feels like the Maury Povich show with some of the hosts...

Respected Contributor

I changed to the news when I saw toys presented. From your comments on how they were acting though perhaps it took them back to childhood playing with the animals and they began acting like children. Perhaps if a Serta presentation came up they could have naptime and awake with better manners! Or a time out in a Lazy Boy chair to think about how bad they were acting.

Respected Contributor

Back in the day, QVC had one person hosting at a time.  One.  No paid venders reps.   Sometimes they have 3 people on a time, to do a job that one person can do.  That might be one reason the prices are so high. 

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

Back in the day, QVC had one person hosting at a time.  One.  No paid venders reps.   Sometimes they have 3 people on a time, to do a job that one person can do.  That might be one reason the prices are so high. 

Yep, and more times than not, none of the three is very appealing or compels one to watch... Viewing QVC is no longer pleasant most of the time.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...