Honored Contributor

Re: HSN should hire Jacque Gonzales as a show host.

@Swissguy wrote:

Has anyone heard what her plans are?

I miss her on the Q already!

You can read her new adventures on FB. She wants people to follow her on FB. I suspect she'd rather be followed on FB than speculated about on QVC.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Valued Contributor

@qbetzforreal wrote:

@Swissguy wrote:

Check out her Facebook page.  I think it's realjacque.  She invited people who were interested to follow her there on Facebook. On Facebook, not here.

I looked on FB and couldn't find details as to what her plans are... that's why I asked here...  oh well maybe I will see a new threat at some point with those details.

Honored Contributor

@Swissguy wrote:

@qbetzforreal wrote:

@Swissguy wrote:

Check out her Facebook page.  I think it's realjacque.  She invited people who were interested to follow her there on Facebook. On Facebook, not here.

I looked on FB and couldn't find details as to what her plans are... that's why I asked here...  oh well maybe I will see a new threat at some point with those details.

@Swissguy, Jacque has not said anything about her plans. She may not have any, if she was let go, and not expecting it. 

Valued Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Swissguy wrote:

@qbetzforreal wrote:

@Swissguy wrote:

@Swissguy, Jacque has not said anything about her plans. She may not have any, if she was let go, and not expecting it. 

Thank you for the update... I was just curious if anyone had heard and I guess it's still up in the air.

It can't be easy to loose such high profile job like this--if that's truly what happened--one would get accustomed to the lifestyle that goes with the high salary that these hosts get.

I wish the very best for her.  As I've mentioned previously she seems like a good person!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Swissguy

She may not have "lost" this high profile position, she may have given it up for her own personal reasons or a better opportunity, nobody but her and QVC knows that answer.

EA: I did enjoy her as a host!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Swissguy

She may not have "lost" this high profile position, she may have given it up for her own personal reasons or a better opportunity, nobody but her and QVC knows that answer.

EA: I did enjoy her as a host!

Let's see--I didn't actually say she did loose it... I said IF SHE DID it must not be easy....

Honored Contributor

@Swissguy

"Let's see--"

Don't be so defensive!

I understood exactly what you said and meant. I didn't say that you said she "lost it" and was not challenging you on that statement.

I was merely expressing my hope that it was on HER terms, hopefully for bigger & better things or to help with personal issues.

Good grief....sometimes you can't even agree with some posters here... SMH.

In the future I'll stay away from your posts, so there's no misunderstanding.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Swissguy

"Let's see--"

Don't be so defensive!

I understood exactly what you said and meant. I didn't say that you said she "lost it" and was not challenging you on that statement.

I was merely expressing my hope that it was on HER terms, hopefully for bigger & better things or to help with personal issues.

Sorry!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Swissguy

"Let's see--"

Don't be so defensive!

@KingstonsMom, it's actually becoming the second LR facebook page- where are all these new LR fans and so much concern for JG coming from?  And I agree with what you said above by the way..  

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

Why wouldn't Jacque's contract not be renewed.  She was wonderful at her job.  Certainly better than some of the newbies. Possibly she wanted to leave on her own.  I know initially her husband worked for QVC as a producer. As far as family goes she might have had conflicts as to her husbands profession.  I know they have children.  People leave jobs all of the time for outside reasons that have nothing to do with performance.