Valued Contributor

Re: HSN should hire Jacque Gonzales as a show host.

I loved Jacque as a host as well.... She I think wherever ends up--whoever she works for will be lucky to have her.  She seems like very sweet and kind soul Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I have to agree that HSN's sets are not up to par.  The sets do not do justice to the fashions, etc.  Optics are important.

Super Contributor

What happened to her .. I just saw her on the Q either yesterday or the day before I know she had been sick the last time she was out for quite awhile 

Honored Contributor

swissguy and op are related.

I really enjoyed Jacque for quite a few years. She changed like Patti did, but not in a good way.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Not sure HSN is hiring.  Not sure Jacque has any interest in moving to Florida.  Not sure even if HSN is hiring and Jacque is interested that they are interested in her. 

Personally, I wasn't a fan of Jacque's hosting.  When I tuned in, if she was on I changed the channel. 

Me too. She may be a lovely person off-air, but I couldn't watch her.  Instant channel-changer for me.

She may very well turn up on HSN or elsewhere, but -  as you said - they would have to want her and she would have to want to go.  I think she'll land on her feet.  No one here needs to campaign for her since she has a pretty impressive resume.

Honored Contributor

@marchingalong123 wrote:

Yes, JaneMarple, of course it is MY opinion. Glad U enjoy drabSmiley Happy 

One man's trash is another man's treasure! I don't find HSN drab but refreshing from styles that my mother would never wear. Over priced clothes that looks like I see hanging in Wal-Mart, that's what the q has become but if you enjoy it, go for it. Again it's your opinion looking out of rose colored glasses! If I don't find the Q as appealing as you means that I have MY Own OPINION and being drab has nothing to do with it! @marchingalong123

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

@marchingalong123 wrote:

Yes, JaneMarple, of course it is MY opinion. Glad U enjoy drabSmiley Happy 

One man's trash is another man's treasure! I don't find HSN drab but refreshing from styles that my mother would never wear. Over priced clothes that looks like I see hanging in Wal-Mart, that's what the q has become but if you enjoy it, go for it. Again it's your opinion looking out of rose colored glasses! If I don't find the Q as appealing as you means that I have MY Own OPINION and being drab has nothing to do with it! @marchingalong123

hsn, its hosts, and its sets are far from being drab. i am looking at the quality, value, and uniqueness of the items......they dont need to be presented in a high end set to stand out.......they stand out well enough on their own, in a good way. i prefer to get the free shipping incentives, the buy more and save on items and shipping, and the REAL sales from hsn......which qvc does NOT offer.

i like how hsn clears things out of inventory. i dont need a qvc item that is STILL around after six or seven years.....i need NEW.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Has anyone heard what her plans are?

I miss her on the Q already!

Esteemed Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

I don't think the hosts are very good friends if they have a relationship with the customer for 15 years, leave and don't tell you where they are going. After all, they treat you like a friend and share fb with you and then gone, nothing, what's up with that!

That whole "friend" thing is a ploy to reel you in and make you buy.  The hosts are not your friends.

Exactly.  You are spot on nycgrl!

Esteemed Contributor

@Swissguy wrote:

Has anyone heard what her plans are?

I miss her on the Q already!

Check out her Facebook page.  I think it's realjacque.  She invited people who were interested to follow her there on Facebook. On Facebook, not here.