Esteemed Contributor

Re: HSN now charges shipping like QVC

[ Edited ]

I've noticed a huge drop in hsn's free shipping choices.  When I get a 20% off coupon from them I always look at items with free shipping - I don 't want the coupon covering  the shipping costs !!! Woman LOL I let the last 2 20% off coupons expire, nothing interested me.

Occasional Contributor

Obviously, QVC calling the shots now!! HSN prices have risen dramatically & no more free S&H! Same overpricing, just different channels!! 

Honored Contributor

@Cwoldie. @krimpette.  Did you see the msg I wrote right above yours?  QVC does not own HSN and DID NOT buy it.  Qurate Retail Group owns both.  Geesh.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Wiley1 wrote:

Obviously, QVC calling the shots now!! HSN prices have risen dramatically & no more free S&H! Same overpricing, just different channels!! 

@Wiley1.   Why would QVC be calling the shots?  Each has its own CEO and operates independently.  One does not own the other.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

@homedecorator

@Kachina624

@Ibby114

@Wiley1

I agree with just about everyone's complaints and it's only going to get worse - not better.  That's the way the world works.  Brace yourselves (ourselves)( for higher prices on a lot of stuff if the president continues these tariffs.  As far as QVC charging $3.00 for shipping and handling, I think that is a fair price.  They have to hire people to do find the item, put it in a bag and ship ot.  People don't work for free.  They used to charge a lot more shipping on clothing until they decided on a flat shipping fee for clothing.   jewelery and beauty.   I prefer to buy from amazon, but they don't always have what I want.  I never buy anything from Evine but I was flipping thgrough the channels and they were selling clothes and other than some of the items with reduced shipping, they were charging $6.99 for shipping.