Frequent Contributor

HSN new start time???

[ Edited ]

Esteemed Contributor

Re: NEW START TIME FOR LIVE SHOWS ON QVC/HSN

I presume it's less expensive to repeat shows than to air original, live productions.

Honored Contributor

SHQ has been 8 AM for years now. 

Honored Contributor

Pretty much the only time I switch over to QVC or HSN during the week is at 7:00 while I'm getting ready for work. 

There goes 2 more hours of programming Elise is losing. 

They don't make any sense.  Q hires more hosts but takes away more hours of programming.  

Esteemed Contributor

Wow, that seems kind of late.........good question, why??????

Respected Contributor

I just checked and the start time is still 7:00 AM.  Check your time zone.  I know mine was moving constantly.  I am in the Eastern time zone.

QVC Customer Care
Respected Contributor

I don't have a clue about HSN. But just glancing at the QVC Program Guide this does not appear to be the case at all. As @geezerette said, there are only two days where the shows at 7:00 a.m. Eastern time have the same title of the TSV presentation shows at midnight...and these are both likely live shows with just the same titles as the midnight shows. Soooooo, it appears the sky is truly not falling. Woman Wink  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

EXAMPLE OF PROGRAM GUIDE ERROR:

Jane Treacy hosted the live 12am ET broadcast of 31st Annual St. Patrick's Day Celebration on March 17, 2020. Julia Cearley hosted the live show from 1-3am ET, followed by repeated programming from 3-7am ET. Nancy Hornback hosted the live show of St. Patrick's Day from 7-9am ET and Carolyn Gracie hosted the show from 9-10am ET. Note the errors on the Program Guide.

ScreenShot679.jpg

ScreenShot680.jpg

Frequent Contributor

Whatever, so I guess all of October for HSN starts live at 8 am. I will check the program guide for the Q starting September 29th  on the daily to see the "glitches" that I am clearly aware of. My GOD some of you people  . . .  I was stating an observation but IF I am right well, KARMA ya know. You can't even speak your mind anymore on this ****** board.