Honored Contributor

HSN knows a thing or two about shipping

I hadn't ordered from HSN for years, but a Patricia Nash umbrella recently caught my eye.  

I ordered it 9/24 and it just arrived (via UPS) today, 9/28.  Only four days from VA to CA.  No "in process" nonsense.

I have to wonder why, since the same company owns both HSN and QVC, that QVC didn't study and/or use HSN's shipping protocols/software/methods.  

(I love my umbrella! It's her "Blue Forest" pattern.)

Patricia Nash Magliano Push-Button Umbrella

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

Re: HSN knows a thing or two about shipping

Such a beautiful umbrella! Makes you wish for a rainy day. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@GingerPeachAnd I always wonder why HSN doesn't do something about their camera work.  I don't much like most of their merchandise to begin with, but add poor staging and camera work and hosts who might as well be reading the website to me, and I'm a viewer, not a buyer.

Respected Contributor

I, too, have been very pleased with HSN.  Began using them a few weeks now since they sent me a 20% off coupon. It’s more than the Q has offered and I appreciate it and continue to patronize them.

Valued Contributor

HSN can be hit and miss with their shipping.  I have had some long waits with my orders from them too.  No one is worse than ShopHQ (old Evine) though.

Respected Contributor

Yes, HSN is really good about shipping. I purchased several items and it took 5 days from order to delivery. The items were also shipped from California. I love those old style umbrellas with the curved handle...I also like the colors..enjoy @GingerPeach 

Respected Contributor

True @GingerPeach .  HSN is better at shipping than QVC. They don't take nearly as long as the Q. Have been shopping HSN for more years then I can remember. Never a problem. That is why HSN gets more of my dollars then QVC, that and they have better items to choose from.