Esteemed Contributor

Re: HSN has much better deals then QVC

@JONNYSBRO  I think this post against QVC is rude and out of line.  Shame on you!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

IMO...I've shopped for many years at HSN and QVC. For the most part, I'm happier with items bought at QVC, like their brands, the quality, etc. I also prefer most of QVC's host presentation of products. HSN does have better sales. But, I believe, you get what you pay for...😉

~H~
Honored Contributor

I shop HSN also, though not as much as QVC.  I don't think HSN backs up their products as much as QVC and it takes me way, way longer to get whatever I buy from HSN.

I don't like their jewelry anywhere near as much.

I do buy a lot of Victoria Wieck and some Carol Brodie.  Although I bought a Carol Brodie ring and it definitely wasn't a size 10 like it said.  It was way too small so I had to send it back.

I can't buy and HSN clothes.  They don't post the size on the screen.  That just doesn't work for me.  I get tired of calling to see what they are.  Also just me but some of the clothes just don't fit into my life style.

Honored Contributor

I don't doubt they do.  I've looked a couple times and nothing held my interest.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like QVC and the products I buy here.  I also shop equally from HSN, Evine and Amazon - each for what is offered that is my taste.  I like the clothing  from Evine and HSN but rarely buy any from QVC.  QVC and Evine have the best kitchen items for me.  All three have beauty items I like and buy.  I like the coupon codes from HSN and Evine which  QVC never offers.  Amazon has Prime which I like and the 2 day free shipping is the best.  I don't think one is any better than the others, find no need to pick just one to exclusively shop from and will shop all.