Trusted Contributor

HSN free ship deal ends tomorrow

I don't know if this was intended to be a limited time offer, or if they just decided it was a failure.  But in any event there is a notice on the site that the free shipping at $75 and above or $5.95 tops ends tomorrow.  I gather that this was generally not popular because when they implemented this they also imposed shipping charges on items that were free shipping before, like food and some beauty items.  So if this offer benefits anyone, better take advantage today or tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

Re: HSN free ship deal ends tomorrow

i am so sorry to read this.

i thought it was a great deal and was actually hoping that QVC would also adopt this policy.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Bookplate  Wow!  Thanks for pointing this out.  I seldom look at the main pages and would have missed this.

Wonder if they will go back to the old shipping charges or increase them across the board.  Time will tell.

IMO, $75 for free shipping and $5.95 under that was a good deal.  I don't buy beauty products or vitamins which I understand were mostly free shipping so the short lived shipping policy worked for me.

Respected Contributor

It never enticed me to buy.
Honored Contributor

I always thought the $75 amount was a bit too high to get free shipping. If they lowered that and bring back their regular shipping charge (forget how much that was) maybe it will work this next go-round.

Esteemed Contributor

This is disappointing as that was working out well for me.  I thought it was a good deal.

Respected Contributor

I would rather they go back to having a day of totally free shipping. 

Honored Contributor

The new concept was terrible for me, didnt buy a thing. I buy one item at a time and had no intention of paying 6 to ship it, just hoping the brands that had free shipping before get it again. I had not paid HSN shipping in years and was not going to start now. I am sure the vendors were not happy lately, not the ones that offered free shipping and there were a slew of beauty brands who did that. 

Regular Contributor

The new shipping charges at H.S.N has made me think twice before I purchased. When I noticed $5.95 shipping for food items that was it. When Q.V.C decides to follow suit I will save money. The food prices are high enough without charging shipping. What happened to shipping is included in the price of the food.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It appears that as of today that al lthe brands that used to offer free shipping are offering it again, I couldnt be any more pleased