Contributor

Well, I received my HSN package today (total 5 days from ordering) and opened it, I ordered a 5 piece Fresh Air Beekman set.  The handlotion had a defective top and the whole thing leaked onto the other products and created quite a mess.  I called HSN and was requested to send it all back and they would resend me the set.  Benjamin from customer service was quite nice but my concern is that I send all back in the soggy box with cream everywhere.  They wouldn't consider just resending it and believing me in what a mess it was.  I had this happen to me about 15 years ago with QVC and they believed me and resent the order.  I guess....different companies, different rules.  With that being said, I believe I'll continue to order from QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

HSN's delivery in my experience has always beat QVC's. I use to joke that I believe HSN must be next door to me because I receive items so quickly. Perfect example. I purchased the Korres TS on Saturday. They were delivered on Monday or Tuesday to my Postal Annex box. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: HSN delivery vs. QVC

[ Edited ]

Because of the sheer size of QVC, there are going to be greater numbers of shipping issues and delays.They were in the process of upgrading an already congested system before the adversity we are currently facing. UPS and USPS, have been extremely overwhelmed because of it, causing MAJOR delivery issues.

I have seen many positive posts lately regarding improved shipping times that's very encouraging--a clear sign things are improving.🤞

I too LOVE HSN's shipping, but thankfully I have never had significant shipping issues with The Q. However, I feel bad for customers that do, and completely understand their frustration; just not the rudeness that sometimes accompanies it.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

I could order from Hsn and QVc and get my Hsn order before Qvc even processes it.   I have had two different items in processing for a week now. 

Honored Contributor

QVC is the worse-------bought a pair of shoes LAST week and they just shipped yesterday--did they just sew them up ??? I know better tooWoman Sad---HSN is pretty good altho I have had a few Korres items take a long time to ship----JTV is super fast---Macys is too. I ordered somethings from Everything Kitchens this past Monday and got them on Friday!!!! and then there is my fave--AMZ--can get stuff by 6pm the same day I ordered!!!!

Contributor
These issues have finally affected my interest in ordering at all. I placed two Tatcha orders two full weeks ago and they are still in process. I ordered some t-shirts 8 days ago, still in process. Another item "shipped" ten days ago and the postal service still doesn't have it.

Pretty much every other retailer has figured this out and is getting orders out within a couple days. I'm done ordering from QVC for now.
Respected Contributor

It's amazing that HSN is so fast and the Q runs at a snails pace.  I have pretty much given up on the Q.  With so many other options, I choose to shop elsewhere.

Honored Contributor

@SisterSisto wrote:

Well, I received my HSN package today (total 5 days from ordering) and opened it, I ordered a 5 piece Fresh Air Beekman set.  The handlotion had a defective top and the whole thing leaked onto the other products and created quite a mess.  I called HSN and was requested to send it all back and they would resend me the set.  Benjamin from customer service was quite nice but my concern is that I send all back in the soggy box with cream everywhere.  They wouldn't consider just resending it and believing me in what a mess it was.  I had this happen to me about 15 years ago with QVC and they believed me and resent the order.  I guess....different companies, different rules.  With that being said, I believe I'll continue to order from QVC.

@SisterSisto  - Why don't you call HSN back and see if you can talk to another rep?   I called a few years ago after I dropped and broke something and although it was completely my fault, the rep sent me a new item - no questions asked.  I was so thankful.  I only called them because of a pricing issue.  I then told the rep about dropping the bottle and breaking it and he offered to send me a new one.  It was a Lancome Genefique product that was around 80.00.  

Frequent Contributor

I received an order yesterday I placed on 5/26.  I am dne w QVC after my easy pays clear out😳

Contributor

I have items I ordered in May that I still have not received from QVC! They have not even shipped - in process I think it is just an excuse to ensure customers cannot make changes to their order. In the beginning, QVC was offering me credits for delayed shipments but that stopped mid-May. It's frustrating, to say the least! Meanwhile, if I can get it on HSN, I prefer because their shipping, exchange procedures, and overall customer services have surpassed QVC.